• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cannae whack a decent black GSD...  

Similar to a saluki then

Lurchers/Terriers/Spaniles/Gun dog breeds/ And a pure collie....     I like a good gaurd dog but dont have the time or need for one now. But would own one but then again id only need a little yappi

I love dogs and would keep them regardless of whether I worked them or not, so I'd own most dogs really if we're talking about non workers. As long as they are bright, fit and healthy and could chase a ball etc lol. Can't see what enjoyment people get from keeping British Bulldogs etc.

I hope one day to have a proper working bred German Shepard and to compete in schutzhund with it, Also have a soft spot for working Cocker Spaniels. so maybe a Cocker too lol.

Springers, cockers, labs, patterdales, jack russells, I had a GSD ages ago but donated her to the filth when my mum broke her back and needed our full attention, i'd have another! I ike the idea of a whippet/lurcher but bar a few bunnies i'd have no work for it.

I'd also love a british bulldog but they're so unhealthy i'd feel like a cruel cnut.

If we are talking about chancing a non working breed I think if reared right a standard schnauzer could have potential for bushing abd ratting... They were the original schnauzer and used as a general watchdog and ratter about the farm and as they are not as popular as the miniature they havent been f****d with as much by the show fraternity

would happily own.........

lurchers (with a few exceptions of certain breeds)

terriers (with a few exceptions)

greyhounds

deerhounds

border collies (adore them)

whippets

foxhounds

beagles

a few toy breeds

would love a bulldog one day :)

I think my heart will always be with lurchers. I quite enjoy having a terrier about, very usefull but I'm not a great lover of them. In the future I want a spaniel or a lab and quite fancy a GWP if I could justify it work wise.

The only dog I would own without work would be a Shepherd of some sort. But then I would still expect it to look after the place and stand by me as any good Shepherd should.

I think my heart will always be with lurchers. I quite enjoy having a terrier about, very usefull but I'm not a great lover of them. In the future I want a spaniel or a lab and quite fancy a GWP if I could justify it work wise.

The only dog I would own without work would be a Shepherd of some sort. But then I would still expect it to look after the place and stand by me as any good Shepherd should.

Springers are great dogs here's mine

54BE3238-BE89-43A7-BD79-03F5EAE0DF89-2059-00000213AFD02CED_zps89667c0e-1.jpg

69FDD67F-E125-44C6-800C-C3A19A1EEB69-2655-000002684D96B5B0_zpsfbbfe59e.jpg

• Like 1