Sign in to follow this  
big andy

Lightforce and Deben Lamps

Lightforce Lance 140 complete with red filter in very good condition £60 posted

Deben Tracer 170 (same as Lightforce Striker) never been out of the house and fitted with a 100 watt bulb, this also has a red filter £70 posted.

Deben 12v 7amp battery and charger in a belt pouch as new with pig lead and cig connector for either of the above. I will not sell this until the two lamps have gone and lamp buyers will have preference... £45 plus post..smile.gif

post-62118-0-67940300-1352663496.jpg

Edited by big andy

Will have the 170 one mate pm me how u wat me to pay

You had your chance I'm not as patient as the other chap you let down, one week and no payment the 170 is back up for sale. Please feel free to answer your pms at any time !

Whats the lowest you would go mate on the lightforce ???

Ive got two security walkie talkies mate all working jst needs charger these retail over 100 quid an charger is only 30

Atb dean

Sign in to follow this