DOG BREEDS YOU WOULD NEVER OWN

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nearly all dogs do a job of work, does not matter if they hunt or not. Ask any old person who has a dog as a companion if that dog works for them. Or the kid with a mongrel that follows it round all d

Yorkshire terrier bloody INSULT TO YORKSHIRE!!!

Any of the breeds with loads of slaver, Bulldogs, St. Bernards, Great Danes etc Any of "new" cross breeds, Yorkie Poos, Labradoodles, Cocker Poos, Springadors, there's feckin loads every week in our

Dalmatians

Rottweilers

Dobermans

Chows

Akitas

Bearded collies

Rhodesian ridgebacks

Springer spaniels

Cocker spaniels

Corgi

Shnauzer......all sizes

Pekinese

cant stand any of the above.........i'd not have a dog if they were the only breeds available

Dalmatians

Rottweilers

Dobermans

Chows

Akitas

Bearded collies

Rhodesian ridgebacks

Springer spaniels

Cocker spaniels

Corgi

Shnauzer......all sizes

Pekinese

cant stand any of the above.........i'd not have a dog if they were the only breeds available

Why no Spaniels, Vixen? Each to their own of course!

I consider myself as strictly a Running Dog man, although there are a few terrier breeds I like. There are any amount of breeds I thought I would never have near my house or kennel, but sometimes circumstances force things on you. Due to family circumstances, we now have a Mini Manchester Terrier, ( via the Ukraine, Dubai and Australia), and a Chihuahua, (via Australia) !! Never in my life would I have even contemplated owning either breed; but now they are here, they're here for life ! And a right pair of characters they are !! LOL !! They'll be fed excersised and looked after as well as my running dogs, even though they would never had made the list of dogs I'd like to own ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Dalmatians

Rottweilers

Dobermans

Chows

Akitas

Bearded collies

Rhodesian ridgebacks

Springer spaniels

Cocker spaniels

Corgi

Shnauzer......all sizes

Pekinese

Why no Spaniels, Vixen? Each to their own of course!

I wondered that maybe their only experience is of the f*ckin mad ones doing the wall of death at every opportunity :D:laugh:

My springer is absolutely mint :thumbs:

Nearly all dogs do a job of work, does not matter if they hunt or not. Ask any old person who has a dog as a companion if that dog works for them. Or the kid with a mongrel that follows it round all day. There is more to a dog working than if it hunts or not.

TC

spot on post :thumbs: