DOG BREEDS YOU WOULD NEVER OWN

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nearly all dogs do a job of work, does not matter if they hunt or not. Ask any old person who has a dog as a companion if that dog works for them. Or the kid with a mongrel that follows it round all d

Yorkshire terrier bloody INSULT TO YORKSHIRE!!!

Any of the breeds with loads of slaver, Bulldogs, St. Bernards, Great Danes etc Any of "new" cross breeds, Yorkie Poos, Labradoodles, Cocker Poos, Springadors, there's feckin loads every week in our

my girl friend is planning on getting one of these, f*uck my life! not if i have anything to do with it! :nono:

puuuug.jpg

I got 1 of them wee feckers, bit of give and take the missus has that and she can't moan with me getting new guns :D

Any of the breeds with loads of slaver, Bulldogs, St. Bernards, Great Danes etc

Any of "new" cross breeds, Yorkie Poos, Labradoodles, Cocker Poos, Springadors, there's feckin loads every week in our local paper. It drives me feckin' mad :censored:

Any little yappy Toy bred feckers, anything that is a "fashion statement".

Was in the pet shop this morning buying mine new toys (only joking I was getting fish food :tongue2:)

and there was a woman, about 30-40 years old carrying a little dog of some description and she kissed it about 3 times whilst I was there, well I love my dogs to bits but they only get a kiss at bedtime FFS :whistling:

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

• Like 5