Rescued ferret

Well today was not what I was expecting popped into the pet shop too get some shavings a bloke there knows I have ferrets and asked If I wanted too do him a faver turns out this bloke had ferrets but he had lost one and wanted a home for the other one a two year old hob poley went into the dark shed right at the back there was a hutch with a hob very sorry for himself thin not handled properly I had too do some thing and our lass was bugging him so now I have myself another one thin but hopefully he will come right in the end

Just fort I would share

Atb Dave

• Like 2

Well in davey lad. Don't know what your opinions on rescued ferrets being good workers are, but for me, i have 2 and they are both top notch, good grafters. I don't know why but people i have spoken to who have also rescued ferrets and worked them have the same opinion. Does anybody think that if they have been mistreated and then they get a good caring home, that they somehow want to 'repay' you back?? Might sound daft, but out of the ferrets i currently have, the 2 best are both rescued, a jill and a hob

got 4 ferts,,two from rescues,i dont work them but i gave em a good home,,,,,,getting another one this week,,,,,,,,so will have 3 jills,,all of which are spayed,,and 2 albino hobs,,both of which are castrated,,,,,,i may be a ferret math victim but i love these stinkers,,,,cant help it,,they sure get under ya skin!!!!!!