Insurance

Guest MOLLY

Hows it going Moll :victory:

Group 13 is pretty high Plus I found it difficult when I had the Pajero to get a decent quote from some companies due to it being a Import, so be a bit weary of some grey imports.

The other thing I failed to mention to my Insurance company is if the motor had Bull Bars on or not! basically if you have a bang without declaring any extra's such as Bull bars then your Insurance can be void, make sure you cover all the corners when you insure your motor as they do anything not to cough up ;).

this company gave me the best deal for the past 3 years with two different Motors, they specialize in Insurance for 4 X 4's! when I last Insured this Nav I had to put the missus as the second driver, fully comp, protected no claims and all the other shite like windscreen claim, plus both of us have had speeding tickets and it worked out £280 all in :victory:...

Take care and see you both soon

Tony http://www.2getherifa.co.uk/

£280 jasper that's fecking good mine cost's me £750.. :blink: ..

Millet

I'll be Honest Millet I had to ask the guy twice if this was correct but he assured me it was, and as sure as hell he was right! he took into account that it has a NATS Imobilizer but that was it. it still seems cheap as the Missus is also another named driver aswell! but don't forget mate I'm a silly old twat now so they obviousley took that into account :yes:, I reckon the next time I'll be useing the pensioners insurance "SAGA" :thumbs:....

Cheers

Jasper

£280 jasper that's fecking good mine cost's me £750.. :blink: ..

Millet

feck me millet...750..!! what you got...a big bore on it,a spoiler and a molly and millet sticker across the windscreen....mine just over 300 with my missus on a navara,shop around mate :thumbs:

im trying to insure my toyota hilux at the moment but some insurance companys wont do it cause its a single cab, dont no why? and also i cant get any no claims because ive been on a company insurance for the past 10 years, but the quotes i have got a still cheaper than yours millet, sounds like your being ripped off mate