darlo lads??

Sadly it is inevitable that stuff like this will happen and i am sure it is on the rise..i used to be able to go for a walk out local too me and get the odd rabbit early on in the season but today this is not the case because the bull X lurcher is well and truely in fashion.. and i am sick of bumping into group's kid's ranging from 15 to 18 with a posse of dog's that will be slipped on anything that move's..most today's society of youngsters have very little respect for anything let alone the quarry we hunt...i have talked to several of these youngster's and the most common question i get asked IS will my big old retired 11yr old dog do pig's.. :blink: ..and some of the stories i here like we got a cat last night and a fox the other and we all ran over to put the boot in.. :bad: ..with them being so young they have little common sense and little fear of being caught so get ready for more conviction's and media shite over the next few year's..till the lurcher chav fashion slowly dies back down,,

sadley you're spot on there mate ,
  • Like 2

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am 40 year old and consider myself sensible when it come's to hunting..i may of done the odd silly thing when i was younger but i was never silly enough to do it infront of the public eye..and i was

all them illegal photos that is put up on them facebook hunting sites my dicks bigger than yours no pity on them atb

dont believe anything the rspca say,

Sadly it is inevitable that stuff like this will happen and i am sure it is on the rise..i used to be able to go for a walk out local too me and get the odd rabbit early on in the season but today this is not the case because the bull X lurcher is well and truely in fashion.. and i am sick of bumping into group's kid's ranging from 15 to 18 with a posse of dog's that will be slipped on anything that move's..most today's society of youngsters have very little respect for anything let alone the quarry we hunt...i have talked to several of these youngster's and the most common question i get asked IS will my big old retired 11yr old dog do pig's.. :blink: ..and some of the stories i here like we got a cat last night and a fox the other and we all ran over to put the boot in.. :bad: ..with them being so young they have little common sense and little fear of being caught so get ready for more conviction's and media shite over the next few year's..till the lurcher chav fashion slowly dies back down,,

I was out with the pooch the other day when this young kid asked me if my dog works, i just looked at him said he is black, lives in a council house and cant speak english of course he doesnt work :huh: stood there in his tracky and a pair of muck boots that looked like they been passed on at least 3 times, he started to tell me he was getting a year old collie-bull-gray for 50 quid off his mate, when i asked him what he will be using it for his face lit up and his reply was "cats an tha - we already got most of them off the estate the other night" :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Its getting like Dale Farm round here if they dont have lame lurchers they are trotting around on traps with ponies that the glue factory wouldnt thank you for :yes:

• Like 2

R.S.P.C.A are pure scum, don't believe nothing they put out,I've been in a case and had all sorts written, well before I was found not guilty.

SHAME ON YOU all the fools who keep slagging young boys off and "bull xs chavs" who slip on anything!?

At least they slip on something unlike you divys. I used to shot sparrows once till I knew better, give the young lads a chance who want to run lurchers.

• Like 3

give the young lads a chance who want to run lurchers.

Show me one of the many young lad's of this erra that has a bit of respect and common sense and i will give them a chance and help them to the best of my knowledge and ability..

• Like 2

I know plenty.

Your 40 year old man, your carrying on like your 80. You must have spent a large proportion of them 40 years on here, having posted 5000 odd times!!

I hunt my own dogs, what another man does with his dog is his business I don't stick my nose in unlike the R.s.p.c.a who with all your bitching will succeed in there aims.

• Like 1

I am 40 year old and consider myself sensible when it come's to hunting..i may of done the odd silly thing when i was younger but i was never silly enough to do it infront of the public eye..and i was also never stupid enough to do some of the pointless act's some of today's youngster's do..here's another new craze for you..what is the point in tieing a Fallow buck in rut by it's antler's to a 4 X 4 bumper..then slipping the dog's on it till they eventually kill it.. :bad: ..because it happen's with these new aged bull x lurcher lad's..

And for the record i was a member on here in 2004 but i asked to be removed and i had around 9000 post's at the time...so by now i would of had around 14000 post's not that it make's a blind bit of difference..and another one for the record not that it matter's again but i have killed plenty of foxes over the year's and the best part of them are killed quick and as humanly has possible..none of this sticking the boot in shite..

• Like 4

Something I remember reading.....

"The next time that you are reading a teenagers account of hunting in any publication, be it a magazine or one of the internet forums, please consider that we all had to start somewhere. We didn’t have the internet in my day to potentially cause instant worldwide embarrassment due to the stupid things we got up to, so try and cut the kids some slack when they’re regaling you with their exploits. We should be embracing the youngsters who show an interest in our culture as, after all, they are the future. Ridicule - which in the words of the great French soldier and author Francois de La Rochefoucauld “dishonours a man more than dishonour does”, can be so devastating to the young and may serve to drive them away which isn’t what any of us want. Genuine interest should be nurtured, but any disingenuous types should be cut adrift and therein lies the conundrum."

Ego's,stupidity and so on co-exists with some of the youngsters in this game...I was young once believe it or not lol...as you age you realise just how stupid some of the things you once done really were BUT in defence I'd rather the boys were out with the dogs than thieving,burgling or taking drugs and such...unfortunately the shot has hit the fan,for those that were only in it for the "buzz" and following the flock well they will just fade away the lads who do have a genuine interest may keep on in the game,learn from their mistakes and in time look back and see how daft they were in their dick waggling showing off contests...just my thoughts guys..RSPCA I could tell you a tale or two about them but I'll not bother suffice to say JACKANORY ..the older guys will know the programme lol...ATB Andy

• Like 2

A good friend of mine had his dogs taken (stolen) over 6 months ago now, by the r.s.p.c.a you may have seen it on country file.

The r.s.p.c.a we're certain he along with 5 others would be found guilty and cambridge magistrates of badger digging they were then hoping to throw the book at him.

The r.s.p.c.a tried to use evidence from there own investigation as bad character against 2 of the men, after being question by the judge on the stand, the defendants accounts were good enough that the pictures presented were discarded and not used as bad character.

The defendants were found not guilty. ( ave that you slags ).

The r.s.p.c.a after 6 months and 2 weeks of having the mans dogs decided to fetch a private prosecution.

One of the charges is ... Out of the 6 dogs taken, all housed in kennels with wire dividers that 1 had fleas, so he's being done for not treating a dog for parasites!!

I can't get across how much I hate, the uniform wearing but with far less legal authority than a traffic warden scum bags that are the r.s.p.c.a.

But I do try every time I see 1 of there s*it house officers on my travels!!!

Edited by baldockbanks courser
  • Like 2