leather iphone cases for sale

How would I pay you if I was to buy as I ain't got paypal ?

put the cash in a envelope . or cheque , but i wont post untill cheque is clear so you wont get it untill sometime next week recorde del cash .. up to you ;)

How would I pay you if I was to buy as I ain't got paypal ?

put the cash in a envelope . or cheque , but i wont post untill cheque is clear so you wont get it untill sometime next week recorde del cash .. up to you ;)

pay with pay pal it will be in the post in the morning :thumbs:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.