New Darcy books?

Terrier one came today, the hare one didn't come .............. but then I didn't order it so no surprise there :laugh:

Looks good quality with plenty to read, will have a look later.

Hahahahaha.....hahhahaha......he is having that one! Lol

The coursing book is cock on, now I don't think I could sit and read a history type coursing book as I just don't have that type of interest in it BUT the format of this book is brilliant.

It's done in interview format which makes for a more interesting read I think, there are certainly some very tidy looking dogs in there and the pictures ( both new and old) are cracking.......I have ordered another as I don't think these will hang around long.

Well done to all the contributors for making something like this possible and well done JD for putting it together.

I bet it will be in a few crimbo stockings

Terrier one came today, the hare one didn't come .............. but then I didn't order it so no surprise there :laugh:

Looks good quality with plenty to read, will have a look later.

Hahahahaha.....hahhahaha......he is having that one! Lol

The coursing book is cock on, now I don't think I could sit and read a history type coursing book as I just don't have that type of interest in it BUT the format of this book is brilliant.

It's done in interview format which makes for a more interesting read I think, there are certainly some very tidy looking dogs in there and the pictures ( both new and old) are cracking.......I have ordered another as I don't think these will hang around long.

Well done to all the contributors for making something like this possible and well done JD for putting it together.

I bet it will be in a few crimbo stockings

Better be in my f****r or divorce :tongue2:

Cheers, D.

Got my copy of passion for coursing yesterday.Tbh i've finished it tonight not be able to put it down it does help i'm a massive coursing fan anyway but it's the best book BIG NOSE has written fair play great men,great dogs and most of all great book bring on the next copy i say.Welldone