south Wales rough shooting

Hi all

looking for rough shooting opportunities in south Wales around the Monmouthshire/Gwent area (Abergavenny), But I'm also willing to go towards Hereford as well.

I have both .22lr and shotgun certificates, and have already got permission from numerous farmers in my area and have shot on their land for many years with no problems at all.

Basically just want to expand into different areas and new farms etc. also if any one else shoots in this area and doesn't mind an extra person tagging along it would be very much appreciated.I would also like to start lamping for rabbits possibly from a vehicle something I have not done yet and would like to start doing.

cheers guys look forward to the responses.

regards J.

Hi Mate.

I live in the area you are talking about and to be honest mate ive found it difficult in finding new permission in this area as so many people are now shooting.

Ive found the Hereford/ Brecon area was very good for permission but that was some yrs back but if you are willing to travel a fair distance you will find it.

Let me know how you get on mate and if i can help in anyway let me know. ATB. Steve.