Therapy ferrets

The prizes are astronomical, but the buyers are also very picky.

A standard line pet ferret cost you last year 350 € (about 280£), black ferrets and angora over 400 €

Don't choke on you lunch ladies and gentlemen..

Kin 'ell! thats some price. I have just given 8 away!!

The prizes are astronomical, but the buyers are also very picky.

A standard line pet ferret cost you last year 350 ¤ (about 280£), black ferrets and angora over 400 ¤

Don't choke on you lunch ladies and gentlemen..

Kin 'ell! thats some price. I have just given 8 away!!

I agree.. Most I've ever received is £10 but that's only because Jigsaw off here insisted I took his money, I was quite happy to let them go for nothing as they were going to be going to a decent bloke..

Looks like I need to send my cv to the finish government , and offer my services at an extortionate rate,,,,lol. Fly me over for a few week and ile show you some ferreting. ;)

It'll be like the Dales in a year or two. :laugh:

Jesus,,, every fecker on Ryan air,, 10 kilo of hand luggage ,, nets spade locator........

Might have a crack myself.......see the northern lights while I'm out there. :D

its not amsterdam john boy . . . . . :D

Fully agree with any type of productive animal therapy. Tbh, it's pretty hard not to be around ferrets and not feel better.

Ferrets are domesticated and are capable of working, being pets and PR, so therapy is just another string to their bow. Ferts are taken to schools and hospitals for therapy and educational purposes, long may it continue and show just what these little animals are capable of. Atb.

Well all our ferrets must be therapy animals,the workers are probably more so than the kids pet ferrets. Our workers are funny when they are out of the hutches never failing to put a smile on our faces,I can fully understand ferrets being used for therapy they are so loving and fun. x

• Like 2