So is he or isn't he?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont understand why some fools keep sending off money to people they dont know, who they have never met, who are un-vouched for by close friends, and expect to recieve the goods they paid for, and o

Thanks guys, I am not whinging, I am giving an accurate state of play from feedback on other forums they have been scavenging on. A rod license (they have hit Salmon and Trout forums too) is not going

hi tadger i dont think mole is whinging as you put it,if it wasn't for mike and others,he may have succeeded in ripping some one off! and for quoting " grow aset and see the fucka yourself, its not

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits...... All's well that ends well and I hope no one got scammed. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I just wonder what master plan f**k-wit will pull together next time.

why does the wanker all ways come back here?? he knows that his cards marked even with spell check,

Its that simple thing called a brain HE HAS NOT GOT ONE :thumbs: atvbmac

Right I'm sending you a money transfer now, what's that, it's ok for a minute there I nearly uploaded a new video of me shooting grains of rice at 80 yards upside down with a Catherine wheel inserted between my cheeks!

With my huble telescope you can blow the heads off pins at 150 miles and see where they land ,go on you know you want it go on then ill even throw in the tyne mouth light house as the super gun lamp for free :thumbs::laugh:
  • Like 1

Right I'm sending you a money transfer now, what's that, it's ok for a minute there I nearly uploaded a new video of me shooting grains of rice at 80 yards upside down with a Catherine wheel inserted between my cheeks!

You are begining to swing my way lol.

Roger

I've just come home to find my house has been stolen so if you had any kindness mac you would send me the rifle for free!

I am just starting a collection for you, in the mean time book yourself and family into a hotel and book it to my credit card.

Roger

I've just come home to find my house has been stolen so if you had any kindness mac you would send me the rifle for free!

I wud bud but when you catch the villan that stole your house can you ask him if i can have mine back :laugh::boogy:

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits...... All's well that ends well and I hope no one got scammed. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I just wonder what master plan f**k-wit will pull together next time.

why does the wanker all ways come back here?? he knows that his cards marked even with spell check,

God knows but the tit must be desperate. The older I get the less I understand folks........

• Like 2

God knows but the tit must be desperate. The older I get the less I understand folks........

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
  • Like 1

The tracking no, is ikid12654unot :boogy:

he could already be on the case . The more we tell him where he's going wrong the more he will try to go under the radar .

Regards

he could already be on the case . The more we tell him where he's going wrong the more he will try to go under the radar .

Regards

True enough, but f**k-wit always comes back the same way. Imagination's not a trait that he's (they've?) ever displayed. As Forest Gump said, 'Stupid is as stupid does'.

Fair play to the folks who've shed light on this. :thumbs:

• Like 1

He will be back, trying it on again Andy. You can count on it. He needs forums to give his psychosis oxygen.

You just wait and see.

As far as I'm concerned, if a bod from Tewksbury/Gloucester comes along with a handle like Boom Headshot/Kill Spot/Kill whattherf*ck saying he shoots an S400 and has a video of his unseen self shooting targets from no provable distance...

He can go bloody screw himself.

Fancy a shoot and day out with the boys mate?

Simon

He will be back, trying it on again Andy. You can count on it. He needs forums to give his psychosis oxygen.

You just wait and see.

As far as I'm concerned, if a bod from Tewksbury/Gloucester comes along with a handle like Boom Headshot/Kill Spot/Kill whattherf*ck saying he shoots an S400 and has a video of his unseen self shooting targets from no provable distance...

He can go bloody screw himself.

Fancy a shoot and day out with the boys mate?

Simon

I've got my boys over this weekend, Simon. If the weather's something like, I'll give you a shout. Your place or mine??!! :laugh::D