So is he or isn't he?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont understand why some fools keep sending off money to people they dont know, who they have never met, who are un-vouched for by close friends, and expect to recieve the goods they paid for, and o

Thanks guys, I am not whinging, I am giving an accurate state of play from feedback on other forums they have been scavenging on. A rod license (they have hit Salmon and Trout forums too) is not going

hi tadger i dont think mole is whinging as you put it,if it wasn't for mike and others,he may have succeeded in ripping some one off! and for quoting " grow aset and see the fucka yourself, its not

I am confused as it is me who bought the 4-14x50 tasco scope off him. Scope is great, came with nice set of mounts. I did have to shim the rear mount by 1mm but that was no problem. Scope is zeroed and is holding zero. Even after i had got the scope and shimed it, kill zone still said if i was not happy he would refund me the money.

So is he a Graham? or a know scammer?

I was a little confused at first as he said he was selling some tasco sights (plural) to upgrade to mtc scopes, then buys nikko stirling mountmaster 3-9x40 for about £30.

Sat here scratching my head :)

hi

this is the way he works,he gains members confidence while still checking out the for sale section.then he will ask to be vouched for by your self as he done a good deal with you (as he did me) and other members, then before we know it he would of had he house broken in to ,his rifle stolen,but worst of all ,his daughters rifle was stolen too!

this is what he plays on ,while still checking out the for sale section,distracting us,while he rips off good members,of course we all feel for his daughter and send a couple of air rifles to him for his daughter,and members send him cash too. then its ching! ching! cash in the pocket and the air rifle sold at the local gun shop,cheers easy!!

if i ever see him again it will be too soon! total and utter scumbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

It's alright Roger. It seems our sense of fairness and honest way of being with people has had a kicking by an accomplished and shameless liar called Steve Graham. We've stood up for scum less than shit on your shoes mate. :icon_redface:

Next time, I'm saying nothing!

Simon

so who was the gay looking lad in the photo then :laugh: :laugh:

his pimp

I am confused as it is me who bought the 4-14x50 tasco scope off him. Scope is great, came with nice set of mounts. I did have to shim the rear mount by 1mm but that was no problem. Scope is zeroed and is holding zero. Even after i had got the scope and shimed it, kill zone still said if i was not happy he would refund me the money.

So is he a Graham? or a know scammer?

I was a little confused at first as he said he was selling some tasco sights (plural) to upgrade to mtc scopes, then buys nikko stirling mountmaster 3-9x40 for about £30.

Sat here scratching my head :)

well they sell little cheap items genuinely under a new name gain the trust of folk and then sell you a 5 hundred quid item by post that you dont recieve and then lie there heads off for as long as possible about lost in the post shite, and then make out that you have had said items and your the liar.

• Like 1

Big Mac stop pm'ing me telling me your tx200 with Hubble space telescope scope fitted is up for sale for 100 pounds, I won't fall for it!

Not even for 1p its got to be werth that the telescope cost me £10,000000 and thats with out the mounts :tongue2::thumbs:

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits...... All's well that ends well and I hope no one got scammed. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I just wonder what master plan f**k-wit will pull together next time.

why does the wanker all ways come back here?? he knows that his cards marked even with spell check,

• Like 1