Native Bullfinches.

thanks for the help this weekend hammo.all the bullies have settled down well in the new flights and the redpolls have settled in the mixed avairy cheers mate i will post some pics when i fig out how to do it

• Like 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Called round tong pos last nyt for a quick brew , despite this freezing weather his bullie cocks were chasing the hens vigorously ! Another month and the nest pans will be in weather permitting ? He's

Pinkies as in frozen maggots,maggots from the fishing shops as it were can carry salmonela so you have to keep them in bran for a few days till the black spot you can see in them is clear,this is thei

Posted Images

I don't know .. :icon_redface: ..i don't have a iphone just a bog standard old nokia..do you not have a little usb lead to plug into the camera..you can also get a little bluetooth usb dongle that goes in your usb port which let's you bluetooth selected picture's to your comp..

Come on tongy , it seems like the lads on here would like to see some pics of your bullies ! Fire some on of your nuttal dog and that mike brown whippet whilst your at it , if your struggling get em on get her indoors do it for ya she will know how to do it . See ya tommorrow pmsl

• Like 1

how do i get photos off wifes iphone onto pc(hope i download right ones)

don't need to transfer them mate, just instal this on the iPhone:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/photobucket/id314439840?mt=8

Upload your photos on to it, then hit the little chain icon at the top right hand side of the screen:

17d10ed122df7d0880a893cc5c768d05.jpg

Hit the link with IMG on it and your phone will copy the link. Then open safari on the phone, come to this site and this thread, hold your finger on the screen until the 'paste' icon appears:

dc6c3b0dbfc8c22ea5b9abe820766ebe.jpg

tap it, then hit 'add reply' and your picture should appear once your reply goes up.. :thumbs: