osram 100w & 50w bulbs.

hi all, i have just purchased two 100w genuine osram bulbs for £5.00 each with free p&p from ebay, look for coneycatcher1, great service and the best bulbs on the market, some people are charging up to £14.50 for one of these .thought i would share this with you all.

horizontal mater but he might sell both.

Is it not suppossed to be vertical filament for our lamps? I scanned ebay for an ultrawhite bulb after buying my lamp as i didn't like the yellow'ish glow but couldn't find any vertical filament bulbs as that's what's in mine :hmm:

if you go to an electrical wholesalers there only about 90pence each :thumbs:

I have bought cheap bulbs from Maplins 50w 75w 100w all fitted and worked however were significantly duller and more yellow in colour..

I keep them for a spair but if needed a new bulb would bite the bullet and cough up for a decent bulb..

I went to a local electrical wholesalers . At 1st he said they didnt stock them ,had a look and came back with a few , a 55 watt , 75 and 2x 100 watts , they are osram bulbs in osram boxes , and he charged me 90 p each . also said he would order some more in . They are identical to what they charge £12 for in local feildsport supplies .

I went to a local electrical wholesalers . At 1st he said they didnt stock them ,had a look and came back with a few , a 55 watt , 75 and 2x 100 watts , they are osram bulbs in osram boxes , and he charged me 90 p each . also said he would order some more in . They are identical to what they charge £12 for in local feildsport supplies .

Buy them all mate and get them on for the boys haha :thumbs: