alpha ferret feed ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not meaning too sound rude DM. But if you cant sort an old rabbit out be it ferret/Snare/Dog you anit much of an hunter in my book. And lets be real honest here worst comes too the worst its £2 for a

I feed my ferrets what i want they get fed what i want to feed them they are good workers and when you say im not a hunter i was doing it why you was still in your nappies lad so dont even try and tel

??? he might be 96 years old for all you know?   Plus, you might have been doing it for years and years........badly!   I don't give a monkeys how long you've been doing anything, you can alway

my mates brother has started his own business selling pet products and is selling this alpha at £17.50 tight git was ment to do me a deal !!!

:laugh:

well hes takin the piss mate coz its only £12;75 from the warehouse if hes a trader

well, do you think Bill Gates got where he is now by giving his brother free computers? :D

my mates brother has started his own business selling pet products and is selling this alpha at £17.50 tight git was ment to do me a deal !!!

:laugh:

well hes takin the piss mate coz its only £12;75 from the warehouse if hes a trader

well, do you think Bill Gates got where he is now by giving his brother free computers? :D

brothers mate !

i use alpha ferret feast and i dont have no problems with it, and you can always learn somthing off the guys off here, i used to feed mine on liver meat and dog food untill a guy on here suggested i swapped to alpha, it doesnt attract flies in the summer its got nutrition and filling so it does me fine now, the pet shop owner even does me a mix of 3 alpha,jwb,and vitalin the ferrets love it ! fts

• Like 1