Rats!!! at the dairy farm

davyt63

hi

Here I am again back down the dairy farm, controlling the rats for the dairy farm owner.

This is UK vermin control, with my HW100 .177 using Air Arms field pellets 8.5gr head size 4.52's

The scope I am using is a MTC Mamba 4-16x50 in conjunction with my Sony handy cam with night shot; I am using an IR 300mw Laser for illumination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNycZAnFsyE

• Like 3

great vid davy :clapper: , im going ratting on saturday with daz7, i hope we do as good as you, hopefully have the pulsar by then :D

Superb shooting By the Cam Master as well Davy bud ;)

atvb

The Pulsar Snipers :laugh: :laugh: :yes:

Edited by Daz 7

Good vid Davy :thumbs:

thanks stealthy

great vid davy :clapper: , im going ratting on saturday with daz7, i hope we do as good as you, hopefully have the pulsar by then :D

hi rob

make sure you have some bicycle clips and learn to scream quietly

atvb

hi Daz

will you be using the .25 cal on them? if so you better get close or they will dodge the pellets :laugh:

• Like 1

thanks stealthy

hi rob

atvb

hi Daz

will you be using the .25 cal on them? if so you better get close or they will dodge the pellets :laugh:

Yep Davy using the Hulk .25 Cal but the lightest Pellets which are H & N FTT 19.91 gr lighter than Biz mags in .22 Cal,

And that Magpie i Smashed at 27 yards never saw it :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

thanks stealthy

hi rob

atvb

hi Daz

Yep Davy using the Hulk .25 Cal but the lightest Pellets which are H & N FTT 19.91 gr lighter than Biz mags in .22 Cal,

cool i look forward to seeing some footage :thumbs:

thanks stealthy

hi rob

atvb

hi Daz

cool i look forward to seeing some footage :thumbs:

Have a look on that post TTR 1 has been Blooded to see the power of the mighty .25 Cal Davy bud, Iwas very surprised with the results bud. :icon_eek::blink: