THL practice 22 challenge video

What you on about do you know what f**k this and f**k the lot of you si your a f*****g twat why have you just turnd on Cant belive your still thinking im a graham well f**k this im of this forum pon to a other

easy solved ....stick your face on the next vid (if there is one), whilst your talking....

and to be honest, you aint doing yourself no favours slagging off proven forum members / contributors.

i suspect that what i've just written is a complete waste of time as you have no intention of doing the "right" thing...

best you do get yourself off i reckon.

Edited by jonah.
  • Like 1

Steve you can call me whatever you want. I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you came back in here even when I 99% knew it was you. I stayed out of that long post even when good friends of mine like Buster were getting grief, but enough is enough.

The spelling and grammar and the forum name is almost the same as your old one of (Kill Shot), you have the same rifle .177 AA S400, the same old rifle AA TX200, and you even had that Tasco scope before because you asked me how to calibrate it.

You could have come back, told the truth and after time if you held your tongue and took the comments slowly got back into the section after proving your a changed man, but you haven't.

Misleading lies and boasts are all that have showed from you.

Next time you film .22 pellets being shot at 30 yards do it properly and show you at the distance as stated. Good people on here will believe you but many wont. I actually do think you did hit them but that's by the by as your a proven constant liar.

Hitting some .22 pellets at your zero range is also a doddle Steve so nothing to brag about as most of the section members were cutting playing cards in half 2.5 yards closer in Nottingham at our meet.

Ive done it on our channel properly filmed with my springer, yes a .22 springer and not a pcp, and Davy did it on Friday just gone with his un tuned .22 springer with me witnessing It. Thats marksman ship for you from a true honest section member.

Its achievable in 1 or 2 shots (depending on the amount of pellets to hit) after a proper zero of pellet on pellet. Try something a little harder mate the next time :thumbs: .

After your comment about me, I don't want anything to do with you now or ever again Steve.

Your off not because you feel picked on its because your busted and now have no other choice after making so many good honest regulars argue the toss about you.

Your a disgrace and a bad man. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 6

hes toast and the thread locked

and zini i to was 99% sure but wouldnt act unless i was 100% hes just made another account up in the name of jakemanton saying zillzone isnt steve graham he is :laugh: that account is toast aswell :thumbs:

I'll be the 1st to apologise for upsetting the harmony of the forum and the members that i criticised.

I stuck up for the guy because i only saw nasty cyber bullying and thought it was wrong. I continued to stick up for him because he continually denied being who you all knew he was. My thinknig was "surely this can't be as he'd have to be the dummest f.....g idiot in history to come back on with so many similarities to his previous profile".

I didn't completely disbelieve what you guys were saying so i awaited proof and now it seems to have appeared in the form of the dummest f....g idiot in history putting his voice to a video.

I didn't know who the Grahams were or what they did until a mate mentioned them to me recently after i'd just sent money off to Wales for a rifle. He basically told me who they were and what they were up to.

Again...apologies all and Paulus....ban the cnut for life :thumbs:

• Like 6