Sign in to follow this  
midnight

midnight knife making compatition (only 8 places )

the next blanks are a type of stick tang , there is 10 of them , same blade profile , iv heat treated them and will grind them sharp , its going to be for you guys to take them to what ever finnish you like and think of ways to handle them , there quiet different .

as i say the challenge should you choose to accept it ha ha

will be to out do each other with handling and finnishing .

keeps the comp changing .

if this is going to be a regular thing il need to get more designs cut !!

no problems with sending back guys when your ready , i dont know when xmass mail will start but its something to keep in mind , the post office love that excuse !!

all the best , matt

I'm really gutted but there is no way that mine is going to be ready in time :no:

Edited by Jamie93

I'm really gutted but there is no way that mine is going to be ready in time :no:

Hope I get mine done had mine in the van ready to go since Sunday can't get near a post office during the day .... Damm working for a living :(

Hope I get mine done had mine in the van ready to go since Sunday can't get near a post office during the day .... Damm working for a living :(

you have a pm

ha ha .

iv got to be honest iv not done anything new to mine either . its reshaped got all the holes drilled just needs some more shaping ht and grinding .

the posty has not been here yet its probably on its way steve .

the next group will solve alot of the problems i think as i said before no metal work to do just handling !!

Seems fair to extend it to me. Mine just went in the post this morning. Should be with you early next week.

Gonna take me a while to do the handle and the sheath so a couple of extra weeks would help.

sorry steve i dont know why it took so long to get to you ?????

it was sent last week ?

jamm13dodger yours is on route see pm for details

well updates ?

only had 2 back for heat treating guys ???

with mine thats 3 so far how you guys getting on ?

the heat treating so far have been perfect no blistering very little warping and nice hartd steel .

il do some to mine today take a few pics , its a little different to anything iv done before !1

all the best , matt