New scope

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here ya go buddy   http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006t14n

For that money I would recommend a hawke panorama 4-12 x 40 AO IR or the 50mm version depending on what rifle it will be sat on!   Truly awesome scopes, worth every penny, oh go for the half mildot

any one got a link to the panarama? not heard of it.

You never said what you intended to use your scope for or what rifle you intended using it on but the following scopes fit most uses and are perfect for those of us with Champagne taste but beer money :icon_eek: . The MTC fixed mag 10x44 Viper is a lot of scope for your money and comes with sunshade, flip ups, mounts, Its ideal for HFT. The MTC Mamba lite is also a cracking scope and variable power, ideal for air rifle hunting.

Edited by Grayling

Sorry grayling

It's for field work

It will be used on a ranger tactical .177

I have read the full thread now and think you have made a good scope choice, the Mamba is a cracking scope with good spec and MTC's after care and customer services are second to none. I may be slightly biased because Gaz and Sammie Cooper are good friends but I do not think you'll regret your purchase.