22 pellet challenge

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i totally disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he should never be let on any forum at all,it wont be long before he gains some ones trust,then be fore you know it he will be in the for sale section ripping

and we did it all without mole :toast:   there are a few members in this section who look out for one another,and for scum bags, i for one was on to him,i just wanted to see how much rope he was g

Do it with a springer!

F*ck Mawders!

You know that bit Big Uncle Tone PVA'd to the rear of Papa Pitas HW97KT as part of his super secret stage too toon?!

I can't be sure, but I think that's what the dog had trouble swallowing...

I'll go get the glove and follow him round the garden.

Feck sake brother you mean he's ate the stage 2 toon part? Feck that means he might be mortal now with the basics! Your on turd watch all night! I'm not having my icon papa pita returning to the ranks of the mortals!

If he ain't shit it out in the next hour or so we are using the new vermin hunters tv knife that's been custom made to gut the f****r!

at the end of the day everyone deserves a chance and he was given his, he could have come clean, maybe took some flak but he would have still been here, maybe not, who knows.

i totally disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he should never be let on any forum at all,it wont be long before he gains some ones trust,then be fore you know it he will be in the for sale section ripping good members off AGAIN!!!!

HE DOSE NOT DESERVE TO BE HERE AT ALL EVER !!!!

if you know to achieve this then please inform me, different ips and different emails :thumbs: the net is the net and anyone can be anyone unless you know different :hmm:

I KNOW A SCUM BAG WHEN I HEAR ONE :thumbs:

that's good enough for me!

Davy when you hear a scumbag again, will you kindly PM me with an alert, as I am plainly bloody useless at it!

Cheers brother!

Simon

Now now boys, be good little children or ill take your trail cam off you Mike and you wont be able to film bunnies anymore and ill take your tazer gun off you Mawders and use it to R PEEL potatoes (private joke) lol.

So carry on and you both will be nicked my sons.

Si.