• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Needs sunshine, you better stick it on. Flight to Ibiza

Its dead

Tend to go soft from people feeding them crap like cat meat to make them grow quicker need more minerals u can by powder to go on the food but has to be good quality greens and they need uv light so b

its shell seems to have gone soft, i ve had it about 6 year, anyone know why

6 years! According to this 2 hours should've been enough :

Tortoise Shell and Chicken Bone Soup with Walnut Kernels

Ingredients

Tortoiseshell 30g, shin bone of black chicken 2, walnut kernels 10, salt to taste.

Preparation

1. Crack the tortoiseshell and chicken bones, and place in a pot with an adequate amount of water. Stew over a low fire for approximately 2 hours.

2. Add the walnut kernels and salt and continue to stew until the walnut kernels become soft. Add more salt to taste and serve.

• Like 1

its shell seems to have gone soft, i ve had it about 6 year, anyone know why

6 years! According to this 2 hours should've been enough :

Tortoise Shell and Chicken Bone Soup with Walnut Kernels

Ingredients

Tortoiseshell 30g, shin bone of black chicken 2, walnut kernels 10, salt to taste.

Preparation

1. Crack the tortoiseshell and chicken bones, and place in a pot with an adequate amount of water. Stew over a low fire for approximately 2 hours.

2. Add the walnut kernels and salt and continue to stew until the walnut kernels become soft. Add more salt to taste and serve.

haha your twisted

My old man bought me a tortoise when I was a kid, can even remember the price he paid. Fiver. Called it Toby, dad drilled a hole through the base of the shell. Tied string through it. Lived for years. Until one winter day the sun was shining , I woke it up and it was happy as larry. Imagine the shock I got when I looked out the window next morning, it was 3 ft of snow lol found it dead in January

Oh I know I got two clean em out every week or so there about 120 each for one about five inches long now another thing not many people know is iceberg lettuce is poison to them

£185 in a local pet shop, Horsefields i think? Out in Turkey we have a holiday villa and when visiting i found 3 tortoises and chucked them in the garden...they thrived and did some serious shagging to the point where i had to open the gate and let them all out :laugh: some English fella living out there alleged he smuggled 2 little uns back in the toe end of a pair of shoes in his carry bag...not sure how true that was but at £185 a pop who can blame him :laugh: