fox attack.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They do seem to be quite rare occasions but they do happen. Could've been a young child. I personally would've strangled the fecker ;-)

if he was fishing instead of sleeping cant under stand these carpers john

on the plus side the victim turned out to be a Man-U supporter

Fox attacks do happen but they are extremely rare.

I remain sceptical of much I read in the paper, this guy grabbed his nose to apparently stop him breathing, Yeah, I'm sure that would be my first reaction waking up in the jaws of a fox, and teeth marks, where were they? :hmm: :hmm:

Who knows, but my first thought would be to dig deeper into his story! :yes:

Edited by Deker

Hmmm. How would grabbing a fox's nose stop it breathing? It's mouth was definitely open if it was biting him. I would have thought the first reaction would have been to beat the thing senseless rather than trying the old sleeper hold technique. :hmm:

irish sun newspaper page 19 sunday nov 4. an angler has been scarred for life after waking up in his tent to find a fox with its jaws locked on to his face.dad of three andrew thomas who had been night fishing for carp felt the animals fangs mauling his cheek. the forty one year old then squeezed the foxs snout to stop it breathing and it ran off. andrew from uckfield england said it was a scary way to wake up.i felt this thing clamp onto the side of my face. i thought what the hell has latched on to me. shaken andrew needed 26 stitches to close his wounds. im lucky i didint lose my eye he said, i probly turned over or snored and spooked him. an animal expert said , this sort of attack very rare. what do yous make of that lads .

so which action scared it of :hmm::whistling:

A Fox biting someone? yes possible, but personally I think he's full of shit.

It's not as good as some stories I've been told by fishermen - Otters are stalking us, watching from the reeds, waiting for the opportunity to carry off a child.......We should be able to shoot them all now before it's too late :laugh:

A Fox biting someone? yes possible, but personally I think he's full of shit.

It's not as good as some stories I've been told by fishermen - Otters are stalking us, watching from the reeds, waiting for the opportunity to carry off a child.......We should be able to shoot them all now before it's too late :laugh:

Ye iv heard of them otters as well binoculars an spears an everything

Otters are stalking us, watching from the reeds, waiting for the opportunity to carry off a child.......We should be able to shoot them all now before it's too late :laugh:

:laugh:

I dunno about them stalking humans or shooting them. But, one night I shot a fox who had made his way out onto a rock in a river. "Plop", in he went. I had to retrieve him for a Uni student who was researching how a particular cattle disease spreads, so off out onto the rocks I went. As I reached down to catch the foxes tail I heard a swish in the water :hmm: What was it only an otter, no more than a foot away from my hand. I don't know what his plans were, but he wasn't one bit afraid of me and stayed put until I had fished my fox out, then went on his way.

the chaps talking bolloxs id say. looks like he got a few digs off someone , and had tell the missis something cause he was supposed to be fishing. wonder what he would of told her if he went home with a s.t.d. one of them wild feral horny women crept into me tent and sucked me cock.ha ha . get up out a dat.

• Like 1

Now i'm not saying it was a fox cause something dont add up but whats all this pish about him f*****g about and getting a dig of the hubby? FFS do you think if he was f*****g about the best place to go would be the papers................ :laugh:

• Like 1

who knows . could a been a fox. could be a lie that snowballed out a control.

Now i'm not saying it was a fox cause something dont add up but whats all this pish about him f*****g about and getting a dig of the hubby? FFS do you think if he was f*****g about the best place to go would be the papers................ :laugh:

who knows lab .could a been a fox .could be a lie that snowballed out of control , good banter though :laugh:

Could have got a dig off a 14 year old who wanted to mug him for his fishing tackle and made the story up so he didn't look like a big wet jessy.