greyhound track closed down

south ockendon track has shut down to the public dave the fella that sold all the greyhound and whippet stuff has gone the paper bedding has stop but the meat man says hes going to go there and park down the rd same time 9.30 TO 10.30 :thumbs:

sad day but more tracks closing every year few year ago we had 3 great tracks in wales all within hour of each other now only the 1 left valley stadium which has had over half a million spent on it and is better facilaties than most ngrc tracks but sadly even that is struggling for entries, so what chance have the run down ones got my opinion is little or no chance.. :cray: which is a shame :cray: :cray:

• 2 months later...

the owner came in locked up took all the keys back so never no why it was just easy for meat paper and any bits you need foods ect ect :thumbs: oh and to talk bollox about how good my dogs were :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i got told dave is down the road and doing better

sad day but more tracks closing every year few year ago we had 3 great tracks in wales all within hour of each other now only the 1 left valley stadium which has had over half a million spent on it and is better facilaties than most ngrc tracks but sadly even that is struggling for entries, so what chance have the run down ones got my opinion is little or no chance.. :cray: which is a shame :cray: :cray:

boyo is the track at ystrad mynach still open ?

the owner came in locked up took all the keys back so never no why it was just easy for meat paper and any bits you need foods ect ect :thumbs: oh and to talk bollox about how good my dogs were :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i got told dave is down the road and doing better

hes at the old bird place just down the rd