red tail

the_hunter1983

Got a phone call this morning about a redtail,it has eat something like bacon,went to see the bird earlier it doesn't look to good atm,not a bit interested in food it hasn't eat in 2-3 days and I've never felt a keel with so little on it in my life,the bird is a lovely lookin bird and it silly tame. Has anyone ever came across a situation like this? it's a new one to me and I've been around birds a brave while. What ya recon the outcome is? I recon the bacon has give the bird a sour crop.or sumfin like that.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

golden valey mate superior cover 6 birsds 290 been with them years

get it straight to a vets mate every second counts

why isnt it at the vets !!!!!!!!!

Doesn't sound good to me..My HH had a similar episode earlier this year,not eating,green mutes and rapid weight loss.It turned out to be Septicemia although still to this day we don't know what caused it..This bird needs to see an avian vet as soon as possible else there will only be one outcome.

im not being funny mate but people like that who dont have the birds health put first and get it to the vets straight away realy upset me ive kept bops most of my life and if a bird is under the weather or i think something isnt right im atraight to the vets why let any bird suffer,and insurance isnt that dear and theres some good companys around these days who will even take monthly direct debits to make paying easier,i hope the bird recovers but the longer its left god knows how much pain its inn

• Like 1