Us Presidential election

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Often........I was gonna start my own party "The small peoples alliance" but we just got looked down on !!!

. Bombing civilians. Are you for fooking real the luftwafa flatterned every major city in britain killing women children thank fook for bomber HARRIS AND GOD BLESS SIR WHINSTON CHURCHILL AND THE

GOD HELP AMERICA THE BLACK TONY BLAIR IS BACK IN THE CHAIR

I feel Romneys business background is exactly what will help to get us back on track, and am hoping for severe welfare reform. WAY too many people on food stamps and welfare (car, phone, housing vouchers etc) for years with no work search requirement, and those same people are the ones trotting around with new clothes, brand name food in a full shopping cart, going to the movie theatre, buying 50 inch TVs with 200 channel satellite packages, new haircuts and acrylic nails and pedicured feet. I have to buy my clothes from Goodwill charity shops, ration my gasoline in my piece of shit truck with 230,000 miles on it, I have one 19 inch TV with no cable or satellite, generic food that I have to buy by the week, I worry about what quality of dog food I'll be able to afford that week, and I haven't been to a salon in a few years. I'm in insurance sales which is a business that really feels the financial effect that insurance does. If your clients are having to scrimp and shave things off of their expenses so that they can afford food, rent etc, insurance is a place to start. Obama can give a speech but his debate performance is lacking. The response on the Libyan debacle was completely f****d up from day one. And the class warfare ... I've never been paid by a poor man ... The economy is #1 most important. Bring jobs back from China and Mexico. Move the drugs, sex and abortion debates to be decided by the states and get the f*****g federal govt out of our bedrooms and homes! Something (a lot of things!) Have to change massively. President Obama had 4 years. Get rid of him and let Romney have a shot

• Like 2

Lane how's your boy liking it over here?

He loves it settled in really well and made some really good friends , Pittsburgh is a nice place though he loved playin in Florida in the summer , I love going out to see him but after 10 Days I want home lol tooooo big a place for someone who is from an Island the size off 1 off your shopping malls ! Edited to add , you heard off Dan Marino . . My son rents his childhood home in Oakland ! Edited by lanesra

One hates the British and the other is in the pocket of Israel. I forsee another war with Iran thus time. Hopefully we will stay out if this one. f**k fighting a war for the kikes! If I had a nuke I'd gift it to Iran lol

. Yeh. And israel. Dont have any. Lol