HI guys folks. looking for some help ie: pics or designs of some home made boxes im looking to build myself a small and light carry box for two ferrets. i have most of the materials apart from door hinges and lock. im looking to use 5mm ply for lightness and 10mm latts for the frame. just after afew ideas of how to put it together and what nails/screws i should use as i dont want the bugger to split :p (just my luck) cheers folks........... run_rabbit85 :thumbs:

PM me your telephone number and I will try talk you through an idea or two. Sometime tommorow.

If you don't want any ideas just send me your number any way. I do some cracking heavy breathing down the phone at very unsocialable hours.

• Like 1

PM me your telephone number and I will try talk you through an idea or two. Sometime tommorow.

If you don't want any ideas just send me your number any way. I do some cracking heavy breathing down the phone at very unsocialable hours.

Haha that one made me laugh