Border terrier stud prices please

To be honest she only been used for bushing for rabbits she's never seen fox or rat but she,s quite game so she,d take to rats no bother I would think, nd personally I don't bother with fox,atb adam

Thank you for being honest i have two good working border dogs working fox but i think i am a bit far away good luck with your bitch :thumbs:

a friend of mine has a good border dog, he's lined my border x patterdale whos 6 weeks pregnant now, both dogs are only used on rabbits/ ferreting and flushing for lurchers, he has used him as a stud before, hes got papers too. if you want contact details just pm me, cheers!

ps.. we are redcar area so not far from you,

hi i live in county durham and my dads pal is professinal border terriewr breader he breeds champion show dogs and bitches and proven dogs etc it depends what dog you want to put over your bitch weather its A DOG THAT WORKSS THEW TOP FLUSH OR FOR RATS OR GOING TO GROUND IT ALL DEPENDS WHAT YOU WANT PUTING OVER HER LET ME AND I WILL FIND OUT WHAT PRICE IT IS

no its not greed we live for working and showing our dogs. THE KENNEL CLUB WE ARE IN IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD WE HAVE DOGS THAT HAVE GONE OFF TO AMERICA AND OTHER PLACE AND WE HAVE SHOWN DOGS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND WE ARE NOT GREADY C U N T S !!!!!!! we belive in selling people what they want and also we take them out with the dogs to show them what they are buying so they no they are proven etc so fcuk you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem to use the word SHOW a lot more than work?

If you are breeding for preserving them as a working breed then i take it the stud fees are reasonable/free and the pups are cheap? ( By work i obviously mean earth work, no playing with rabbits and rats)

Oh also, the kennel club are a disgrace. The fatc you even mentioned it in the same topic as one referring to 'working' borders tells me all i need to know about your money making exercises.

Guys like the Breeder are what the border terriers need. Honest and experienced digging men that care for little else other than working and breeding quality working dogs.

• Like 4

stud fees vairy depending on what dog people want putting over there bitch as its all with diffrent blood lines and all the dogs are working dogs most of them are earth dogs and some are trainerd on top and on rats etc depending on what dogs have been bred the price vairys for a pup and same for stud fees you get what you pay for if you are wanting a certain blood line from a champion dog or standard proven working dog etc

I have a couple of borders as long as the bitch was to a decent standard to ground I would be happy to let anyone use them for stuf free of charge don't want nothing back. But would like to think if I am stuck for a pup in the future they could help me out. Think this is how it should be worked. Same with pups fair prices only money to change hands is what it cost to rear the pups. And my litters have always worked this way I have just gifted 2 bitch pups to mates who was stuck for youngsters to bring on that's how it works with me.

• Like 1