deben battery belt packs

Been usinf one of these for month or 2 now..charge it everytime straight after lamping..last few nights it hasn't been lasting not half as long. When its charging now it glashes red and green after a few minutes. Anyone know the problem gona give them a phone tomorrow.

memory loss on the battreys

whatever power is left in your battreys at the end of the night an you put it on the charger it will start from there next time you use it, lead acid that is lithium dont suffer memory loss

:no:

Lead acid batteries don't develop any memory effect.

It's liable to be a short circuit or a faulty battery.

I also have the Lithium pack, it was put away six months ago fully charged, checked it last night and immediately the charge showed green.

I thought it would have lost some charge,do think everything is okay, and do they usually keep their charge for so long.

Has anyone else had this problem with the charger flashing red and green have to send the package away but willl take a week or 2

have been using mine for 2 years and never had a problem with it. must be a fault in yours. when not using mine i would still put it on charge once a month till the season starts

If you take it to your local car garage they should have a machine charger like thing that fixes batteries resets them ? Ask paulus of of here he kins it a he may have a picture of it as well ?