quarry just being left for all to see

I go round that way alot.....been seeing several sets of tyre tracks lately...dont worry..they'll soon pack in when it gets colder..they usually do :thumbs:

I take it they are not bike like? So you know it's not the bad boy ka? :laugh:

I go round that way alot.....been seeing several sets of tyre tracks lately...dont worry..they'll soon pack in when it gets colder..they usually do :thumbs:

the bad boy KA is in the grage..im left with a pug 107 as a courtesy ffs lol..some silly bitch pranged me last week..good job the KA is a hardy thing or she'd have been written off :laugh:
  • Like 1

not just dog lads either -- found 20 plus shot rabbits dumped at a farm gate why collect the feckers up and dump em at the side of a bridal way for people to see beyond me :icon_eek:

Edited by the_stig

the bad boy KA is in the grage..im left with a pug 107 as a courtesy ffs lol..some silly bitch pranged me last week..good job the KA is a hardy thing or she'd have been written off :laugh:

I would've thought a cracked mirror glass would've deemed it as an uneconomical repair and wrote it off? Or does it have an air freshener which may have just tipped the scales in it's favour? :laugh:

I would've thought a cracked mirror glass would've deemed it as an uneconomical repair and wrote it off? Or does it have an air freshener which may have just tipped the scales in it's favour? :laugh:

or a tenners worth of juice in the tank?

I bet you and Simo look a proper couple of bummers pulling up down country lanes in that......lol lol......folk will start to talk! Lol

I bet you and Simo look a proper couple of bummers pulling up down country lanes in that......lol lol......folk will start to talk! Lol

Its a KA van ffs..do you honestly think i'd drive a standard KA lol...plus its pillar box red so a pretty manly colour..and another thing..i think the cops are too embarrassed to pull us :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not been out mooching alot for a bit but i always found shit loads of pigeons shot and left,i mean a good 30 odd at a time..a few fox all so,i put the fox down to the young kids of the estate,but god nows why you would leave a good number of birds like that