Lancashire Morons

I agree there are wankers that leave holes open, and it's got nothing to do with 'poaching' and wanting to get away quick. It's because they have no respect for anything to do with terriers and digging, they're just like the majority of people with dogs, they're in and out of the game and couldn't give a f**k. However all 'poachers' aren't bad ya know, some are good dog lads that havto sneak on places because there's no chance of permission in their area, not all of us are blessed with vast amounts of permission, but still dig spots, let the game run and leave the earths how we found them, with no one none the wiser.

• Like 4

we;;

I agree there are wankers that leave holes open, and it's got nothing to do with 'poaching' and wanting to get away quick. It's because they have no respect for anything to do with terriers and digging, they're just like the majority of people with dogs, they're in and out of the game and couldn't give a f**k. However all 'poachers' aren't bad ya know, some are good dog lads that havto sneak on places because there's no chance of permission in their area, not all of us are blessed with vast amounts of permission, but still dig spots, let the game run and leave the earths how we found them, with no one none the wiser.

well said mate

I have no problem on walking a few miles to a little remote spot and finding out that its been dug and they have put it back right. I just get my arse in my hand when I walk miles to a spot that's been dug and left with a great big hole in the middle and Charlie chucked on the bank outside. They had plenty of time as no one walks it unless your there for the earth I live in South Wales and this place is slap bang in the middle of a pine Forrest miles from anything at all. Never mind rant over its back right now just wait and see what happens next love to find out who it is just to put my mind at rest it's pretty clear I will know them as there ain't many lads who know the spot and keep terriers for the Jon around by me.

Agree on all the posts above,i titled it this way so the tw@s would see it,i will be visiting this now every week,in all weathers and at all times,its a hard place to have a dig as its so close to a footpath,i personally wouldnt bother with it,not worth the hassle,iam going to fill it in so nothing can get in ever!

Agree on all the posts above,i titled it this way so the tw@s would see it,i will be visiting this now every week,in all weathers and at all times,its a hard place to have a dig as its so close to a footpath,i personally wouldnt bother with it,not worth the hassle,iam going to fill it in so nothing can get in ever!