Lancashire Morons

Just been for a walk to check on a few earths and came across a 5ft sq hole 3m out into the field,this has been dug for cubs in the summer and no atempt has been made to backfill!!!!

Its no wonder that permission is hard to come by,these fields are graised by cattle and sheep,so you can imagine what could happen.

So if your reading this you tw@s,do the right thing and fill your digs in,before you get filled in!

The area is near coppull Chorley!

Makes my blood boil.

• Like 2

Just been for a walk to check on a few earths and came across a 5ft sq hole 3m out into the field,this has been dug for cubs in the summer and no atempt has been made to backfill!!!!

Its no wonder that permission is hard to come by,these fields are graised by cattle and sheep,so you can imagine what could happen.

So if your reading this you tw@s,do the right thing and fill your digs in,before you get filled in!

Makes my blood boil.

why is that on your permission

Makes my blood boil.

why is that on your permission

Were you refareing to "why" it makes my blood boil?

f*****g dickheads it does my head in the earth gives you a fox and you dig it why would you not want to backfill it amazes me you could go back in a month dig another if you backfill it make it like nothing has happened then farmers have nothing to moan about right now the farmers have the right to complain with dicks like that ruining about it doesnt do terrierwork any justice

been done near me too,a nice set on a sandy banking would of took them 5mins to back fill.

gona go and fill it myself next time i go up there,,

they are just wankers.

Spot on mate,farmer wasnt happy when i told him,but he knows now and were going to get it filled in this week.

I HAVE A FEW BITS OF PERMISSION WITHIN A STONES THROW OF MY HOME, I DONT BOTHER ANYMORE ALL DUG AND NOT BACK FILLED BY LOCAL D**K HEADS, WAIST OF TIME TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH TIDYING UP.I TRAVEL A LOT TO KEEPERED LAND WHERE THAY DONT GET. YOU GAN BET ALL THE HOLES LEFT OPEN IS BUY POACHERS WHO ARE TO SCARED TO HANG AROUND TO TIDY UP AFTER THERESELFS.

• Like 2

I was out last Sunday it was a miserable day thought I would go check some local places ones we have had stuff in time and time again over the years never bothered with it last year as we had a couple from close by. Me and a mate had decided to check this one place as its been a bit hard last couple of weeks not really had it cold enough to push them in yet. Got to this place and nearly fell over in shock. It was dug there was a 4ft hole with a poxy couple of branches over the top of it hiding what can only be described as a crator slap bang in the middle of the set. Took me and a mate all of about 20-30 mins to put it back as best we could. So fingers crossed next couple of months it may hold again only time will tell. But this seems to be coming up more often there has been a few around by us that's been fecked completely all good places that lots of us have used over the years.

N*b heads ruin it for everybody else, how are the farmers meant to know who done it ,could of ruined your permission but beyond that its all part of the job backfilling . No wonder its getting harder to get permission mindless idiots even if there is some reason you can't back fill at the time return and do it another time and save a good man the trouble of tidieng up your mess.