What fast car would you have

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2k   Would rather get a fiat panda   Insurance is a rip off for young drivers now. I think i would have to walk

As person who has owned a busa a blade r1 gsxrs etc I floated my boat on bike have now turn all old and fuzzy and got bmw gs adventure   On the risk side alot of folk drive beyond there limits .  

Ford KA 1.3i..instead of me 1.3 KA van :laugh:

Posted Images

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4abdc50d7f

get this bought , feck new stuff youd have more fun in this :thumbs:

Fancy doing all that with a 4 door thats just wrong......its a glorified mini cab !......................If it was what it was supposed to be it would be 3 times that price.

its nowt special just a modified mk2 rally car... now if it was a genuine grp4 mk2 yes it would be 3 times the price

VTS is a great wee car, :thumbs:

only 2 grand for me to insure to........... happy days :boogy:

2k :icon_eek:

Would rather get a fiat panda :laugh:

Insurance is a rip off for young drivers now. I think i would have to walk :victory:

• Like 3

2k :icon_eek:

Would rather get a fiat panda :laugh:

Insurance is a rip off for young drivers now. I think i would have to walk :victory:

very true, but thats the going rate now-a-days, so aint got a choice mate

Still to get my first car, but i know what it will be when i do get it............. A citroen saxo 1.6 VTS, might not be upto all your standards, but cracking little cars to drive, handle the roads really well

Hope you have plenty of money saved up lad. :yes:

VTS or VTR....?.. :hmm: Big difference. Seems very cheap for a young lad.... :yes:
  • Like 1

Would think one of these would set you back a few grand these days...

Found some old footage of Roger Clark driving one in the manx rally :thumbs:...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vn917SLBGM

Bottom pic looks like a wee 'dogging' spot........... :whistling:

Lovely motor though.....never drove one but would love a shot. Round a gravel track if i could..... :toast:

MX5`s would be a fun cheap car. I was looking at them last week as I was considering getting a cheap convertible for the summer. You can pick up an MX5 with MOT, but needing some paintwork for £400 now. Thats cheap! I even saw one with good paintwork for £900. That leaves you a lot of change to modify. Whilst they are a bit of a hairdressers car, they are very popular with track day people as its a cheap way to get a RWD soft top sports car, and they are cheap to maintain.

if ther no budget and had to be a convertable whuld be a new audi ttrs faster tan a r8 v10 so the guy in audi was sayn

I actually had a bit of "fun" against a 61 plate TTRS when I had my 350z. We both came off a roundabout in 2nd gear at about 30/40mph and we both gave our cars flat out, foot to the floor, acceleration up to err.. a very "reasonable" speed, and we were totally neck & neck. The TTRS just could not pull away from me at all. The bloke driving was not happy so we did exactly the same off the next roundabout and had the same result. On paper the TTRS does 1/4 mile in 12.1 compared to the 14.1 of the 350z, and I think most of its advantage is off a standing start, but because we were already rolling, there just want much in it at all. Not bad for a 10k car compared to a 40k car.