What fast car would you have

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2k   Would rather get a fiat panda   Insurance is a rip off for young drivers now. I think i would have to walk

As person who has owned a busa a blade r1 gsxrs etc I floated my boat on bike have now turn all old and fuzzy and got bmw gs adventure   On the risk side alot of folk drive beyond there limits .  

Ford KA 1.3i..instead of me 1.3 KA van :laugh:

Posted Images

Range Rover Overfinch

For 8-10k !! ....................................he probably wants things like an engine,wheels,seats etc with it :D .....anyway none of the Rangeys are particularly quick cars.

Overfinch launches 575bhp Range Rover Sport

Range Rover tuning company Overfich, has unveiled the limited edition £147,500 GTS-X, its most powerful Sport ever.

Apart from that one.... ;)

Now clock the power to weight ratio,handling,aero dynamics.....etc etc etc ;)

0-60 in 5secs and 145mph......not a bad bit of speed for a large jeep mate.... :thumbs:

fast cars are wasted on me, ive got a mitsubishi asx at the minute that has a top speed of 140mph plus, however the onborad computor tells me my average speed is 18mph :laugh:

Probably struggling because of the weight of all those knives!

Range Rover Overfinch

For 8-10k !! ....................................he probably wants things like an engine,wheels,seats etc with it :D .....anyway none of the Rangeys are particularly quick cars.

sorry I didnt see the 8-10k part lol

For the 10k mark probably be an old M3 I'd imagine :thumbs:

had a long think about;

if it had to be rwd it would be a gorgeous blue r34

if it was for handling i would get a lotus

speed bmw or tuned evo

realy cent think of say thing else i would want

if ur a bike man u must try the supermotos on the road most fun on the road i have ever had/ rmz450 supermoto'ed thats wat i had ridiculous.

I thought this was ment to be a bit of fun for the winter....RWD cars should be out unless you want to get stuck everywhere or land in a ditch...... :laugh:

fast cars are wasted on me, ive got a mitsubishi asx at the minute that has a top speed of 140mph plus, however the onborad computor tells me my average speed is 18mph :laugh:

no good for skip hunting --- give me a nice van anyday fast car would be wasted on me i`m a proper miss daisy .. ;)

no good for skip hunting --- give me a nice van anyday fast car would be wasted on me i`m a proper miss daisy .. ;)

i use the berlingo most of the time :laugh:

i use the berlingo most of the time :laugh:

i take what evers in the way of my van -- a litte seat ,ka,vectra , all class :whistling:

I had a 62 plate vw caddy bluemotion for a month from work, remarkable van drove better then alot of cars I've driven. Gutted now back to driving a ford connect. :censored::laugh: