Mike browns whippets

Cheers Paul sound like your well happy, I've spoke to mike and I like what he had to say about the dogs I havnt had a whippet before as I don't like the look of the roachey backed frail looking types but like I say mikes look better put together and could handle more work , I've currently got a second genaration collie greyhound out of typp ratchers arry and my pals bitch, but I'm really fancying a whippet or whippet cross as all I do is rabbiting so think it would be a good choice, what's the price of mikes pups if you don't mind me asking, cheers adam

probably more now than they were in 94 :laugh:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry . . . . i got carried away!

I

Nice his whippets, the sneaky bit of bull in there goes along way.  

Posted Images

Cheers Paul sound like your well happy, I've spoke to mike and I like what he had to say about the dogs I havnt had a whippet before as I don't like the look of the roachey backed frail looking types but like I say mikes look better put together and could handle more work , I've currently got a second genaration collie greyhound out of typp ratchers arry and my pals bitch, but I'm really fancying a whippet or whippet cross as all I do is rabbiting so think it would be a good choice, what's the price of mikes pups if you don't mind me asking, cheers adam

alright adam yeah im well happy with the dog you really wont go wrong with a dog from mike he breeds a quality stamp of a dog I was like you didnt want a little frail thing wanted something more robust the bitch now stands 21" tts and is strong as a ox will put a pic up when i get home from work the price is £300 for a dog and £350 a bitch but it really is money well spent you wont be dissapointed atb Paul