On 31/10/2012 at 08:42, Boss-Hog said:

darcy spends thousands traveling to run his dog and go out with genuine people wtf should nt he write a book on dog ,great reads

Scooby sounded like a right tidy dog shame about that jacket havoc he put in that book aye 

28 minutes ago, foreverorange478 said:

Scooby sounded like a right tidy dog shame about that jacket havoc he put in that book aye 

I have most of the darcy books and have enjoyed em all was havoc not a good dog 

43 minutes ago, foreverorange478 said:

Havoc would lick a deer in the face and no one said scooby was a yapper

Did you know either owner or dogs?

I’ve been lucky enough to see these dogs  do things I couldn’t believe dogs to act to single a buck in herd pre ban of course and then be able to still run a hare and catch rabbits and then go all the way to the big game very versatile dogs 

btw chaps I’m only having a joke if I can’t dig out my mates dogs what else can I do because my dogs are shite 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

When havoc jack like ? 

All the time.Proper shitbag

On 29 October 2012 at 21:32, stabba said:

how many of you actually saw the scooby dog put a shift in??..if you did then that qualify's you to have a say on the dog...if you didnt..then you can guess the rest.

Good post  stab a all those that picked and read the book seen him run in the reading fecking delusional there's no one perfect masterpiece of a jukel they don't exist. atb bill

On 30 October 2012 at 19:48, FUJI said:

Wilf some of these lot would have us believe they never blank when they travel to hunt lol...if they haven't then they ain't been too many times? 🙂

Well fa me it's a list one in three outings we draw a black travelling has it his we usually get lucky back on doorstep travelling back. That theway of creatures feeding habits times differ rom one spot to another .ha bing ta remember all this knowledge gleaned over many seasons his difficult .atb bill