SCOOBY

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing i should of made clear is the dog no matter how good he was had an owner that thought the world of him and who put the dog in situations were he could be the best he could be. We have all ha

ive no idea how good scooby was but at least he was out there doing it unlike most of the idiots and shitstirrers on this site

There ain't half some knobs on this forum...f**k me why do folk bother crabbing/knocking a fellas dog what was obviously capable of doing a bit..the dog probably killed more gear than the majority of

Are folk imagining half this stuff?.......I have never heard the owner once " big" any of his dogs up.....ever!

He has spoken fondly of the dog but that's not the same thing, as has been said he just gos out of his way to graft in front of his dogs as do a lot of lads.

It's October and folk have f**k all better to worry about than a dead dog who somebody else used to own?....seriously?

• Like 5

As someone already said and like it says in a few books I believe it was a saluki grey.

There could also be a book written about a deerhound cross and a Wheaton cross that I have seen graft, both exceptional at their game, dogs that teach you what ordinary is.

As Butler said, it's not the cross its the amount of work you put in front of it then a dog either will or it won't.

• Like 1

There ain't half some knobs on this forum...f**k me why do folk bother crabbing/knocking a fellas dog what was obviously capable of doing a bit..the dog probably killed more gear than the majority of "hunters" on here put together...no I never seen the dog but I have spoken to his owner several times about the dog and he NEVER made out it was the bees knees infact quite the opposite as he was a c**t for finding a fault in a dog and always wanting to improve on what the dog was lacking? Try doing a bit and perhaps one day you may just get to see what enjoyment and tears a lurcher can bring into your life...over and out!

• Like 8

Could someone tell me why Darcy has been demoted to member and is not a mod anymore?

I never read all the topics on this forum so excuse me if Ive missed something :icon_redface:

if it was a sex scandle,simo would of been in on it and charty :laugh:

100% accurate, was a new kind of nose sex. Darcy doesn't some on the site anymore, Gamerooster, as a couple of members have alluded, perhaps you should read more and type less. I have never heard Darcy "big up" any of his dogs and he has told me the faults, he is a writer in a small market where it has become the "norm" to slate writers rather than just enjoy others experiences, bit sad really.......................

As stabba said, unless you have seen the dog put in several shifts how can you comment on its ability????

• Like 1

Sooo, a man had a dog, caught loads of game, had the ability to write (and sell) what is by all accounts a good book, thought very fondly of his dog...........and there's a 6 page thread of bitching about it???

Is this an example of the stupid British mentality that you see in the tabloids? where if someone has done well for themselves and actually achieved something then there's a queue or people wanting to drag them down and stick the knife in? If he was boasting and bragging about his dog then I can sort of understand why he might provoke this sort of thing, but it just looks like a load of jealousy and backstabbing from where I'm sitting!

Very poor!

• Like 5

Gamerooster you should listen more instead of talking :laugh:

the day I listen to you will be the day hell freezers over, another tosser who, if it werent for my age on my profile, would not of put such a idiotic comment!!! I detect a lot of arse lickers surrounding this dog, simply because it was the mighty darcy's!!! its not a case of mugging a dead dog off, as i said from the beginning that was not my point.

And at Simoman, I will post when I want, if i have an opinion on something, i will voice it, whether or not other members agree with it or not, thats the beauty of an opinion, everyone has there own!!!

Edited by gamerooster

the day I listen to you will be the day hell freezers over, another tosser who, if it werent for my age on my profile, would not of put such a idiotic comment!!! I detect a lot of arse lickers surrounding this dog, simply because it was the mighty darcy's!!! its not a case of mugging a dead dog off, as i said from the beginning that was not my point.

And at Simoman, I will post when I want, if i have an opinion on something, i will voice it, whether or not other members agree with it or not, thats the beauty of an opinion, everyone has there own!!!

I had noticed.....

You say there are a lot of arselickers surrounding the dog, you must be reading a different thread as i haavent read anyone bully the dog up........

I had noticed.....

listen, my job is not to go out and upset people and cause arguements, if any one picked up what i was saying in the wrong way, or was offended by it......... then get a grip you soft c**ts lol, no I am sorry :thumbs:

It's a shame that this thread could have been filled with people experiences of the dog.

Instead it is just another thread moaning about people achievements.

I know someone who went out with the dog preban, on the Roe day time as it should be done. He was the only dog to catch that day.

Was that luck or the skill of the dog?

As for people saying saluki greys are plodders, they know nothing of this cross.

• Like 2