SCOOBY

It's a good book, sounds a good dog, take it as that.

If you have a better dog with better accounts then write a book and send it to Darcy to publish.

that sounds to hard,better to just come on here and mug dogs off :laugh:

its not a case of that mate, some people just done have the skill, or the inclanation to write a book on there dogs record, as long as they are happy with it, and the little group they are amongst think its a good dog and rate it, I doubt they really give a shit............ as I said, nt ripping the dog, or the book.... but what people read in books, they aspire there dogs to be like, I myself have owned no world-beater, but i know men who have dogs that most men can only dream of!!!

if your dreaming of other mens dogs then i would give the game up fella,or at least get rid of the dogs you have and start again. :thumbs:

dont have a dog mate, not been out with the dogs in a while......... but from how i picked that up what you just said, your dog must be the best of the best is it?

put it this way i dont dream of other mens dogs. ;)

Please could you point the part out where 'I' said I dream of other mans dogs???

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing i should of made clear is the dog no matter how good he was had an owner that thought the world of him and who put the dog in situations were he could be the best he could be. We have all ha

ive no idea how good scooby was but at least he was out there doing it unlike most of the idiots and shitstirrers on this site

There ain't half some knobs on this forum...f**k me why do folk bother crabbing/knocking a fellas dog what was obviously capable of doing a bit..the dog probably killed more gear than the majority of

Guest bigdaddylongchopper

but i know men who have dogs that most men can only dream of!!!

you said that,but now your saying,you dont ok my bad i got it wrong.

could you point out where you got that i must have the best of the best from ?

• Like 1

If you have a better dog with better accounts then write a book and send it to Darcy to publish.

its not a case of that mate, some people just done have the skill, or the inclanation to write a book on there dogs record, as long as they are happy with it, and the little group they are amongst think its a good dog and rate it, I doubt they really give a shit............ as I said, nt ripping the dog, or the book.... but what people read in books, they aspire there dogs to be like, I myself have owned no world-beater, but i know men who have dogs that most men can only dream of!!!

if your dreaming of other mens dogs then i would give the game up fella,or at least get rid of the dogs you have and start again. :thumbs:

dont have a dog mate, not been out with the dogs in a while......... but from how i picked that up what you just said, your dog must be the best of the best is it?

Please could you point the part out where 'I' said I dream of other mans dogs???

GR you said on facebook you dream of owning deerhound crosses like mine Son :tongue2::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

GR you said on facebook you dream of owning deerhound crosses like mine Son :tongue2::laugh: :laugh:

I did yeah............. I like a good laugh :laugh: :laugh:

'MOST MEN' not me!!!

so where do it say i got the best of the best sweetheart.

Edited by bigdaddylongchopper

I did yeah............. I like a good laugh :laugh: :laugh:

Wait till I get a poodle cross then :tongue2::laugh:

'MOST MEN' not me!!!

sweetheart......... what a gonk!!!....... and it dosent, but you know what i meant by dreaming, your just looking to pick fault, its an expression, if your slow brain knows what one of them is?

'MOST MEN' not me!!!

sweetheart......... what a gonk!!!....... and it dosent, but you know what i meant by dreaming, your just looking to pick fault, its an expression, if your slow brain knows what one of them is?

exspresso is a coffee i think

'MOST MEN' not me!!!

i am trying to pick faults :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: your a young lad that was 10 when the ban came in,and your trying to make an internet name for yourself by muggin off dead dogs.

• Like 2

'MOST MEN' not me!!!

i am trying to pick faults :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: your a young lad that was 10 when the ban came in,and your trying to make an internet name for yourself by muggin off dead dogs.

not at all, as i said earlier, i cant really comment on the dog, as I never seen it run, what i was simply saying, is that the dog was nothing out of this world, just given a chance often, what many average dogs lack to become good!!!........ and remember, its only illegal if you get caught :thumbs: