SCOOBY

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing i should of made clear is the dog no matter how good he was had an owner that thought the world of him and who put the dog in situations were he could be the best he could be. We have all ha

ive no idea how good scooby was but at least he was out there doing it unlike most of the idiots and shitstirrers on this site

There ain't half some knobs on this forum...f**k me why do folk bother crabbing/knocking a fellas dog what was obviously capable of doing a bit..the dog probably killed more gear than the majority of

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

only book of his I've ever read....threw it in a raffle?

Yeah I've got here lol...

Of Dogs and Deer was a very good book I thought, Great pictures too...also enjoyed running dog addiction... don't really read much on lurchers etc now.... although fair play to the man for making a living out of his passion I'm sure we'd all like to do the same..

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah I've got here lol...

Of Dogs and Deer was a very good book I thought, Great pictures too...also enjoyed running dog addiction... don't really read much on lurchers etc now.... although fair play to the man for making a living out of his passion I'm sure we'd all like to do the same..

Maybe that's the problem, when money comes into anything it changes people ? then you go from writing books to beliving your some Godfather of  field sports and no one else can be right, he came on another site I was on while back and rubbed up everyone the wrong way with his god-like attitude ? but there we are, we all have options and I'm not going to lose sleep over it ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Mr its got to be in the day or dogs are shit Darcy, then writes a book about lamping ?

I forgot to mention the hypocrisy  " godfather of field sports " he probably believes that's true ? ?

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Maybe that's the problem, when money comes into anything it changes people ? then you go from writing books to beliving your some Godfather of  field sports and no one else can be right, he came on another site I was on while back and rubbed up everyone the wrong way with his god-like attitude ? but there we are, we all have options and I'm not going to lose sleep over it ?

I dunno mate, never met the man or talked to him to be honest... as with everyone else I've never met he makes no big difference to my life so my opinion is limited...

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Big Ron said:

yeh I remember that....by feck you lot were biting like mad

• Haha 1