2600 copies ๐Ÿ˜‚ย great book someone who had passion and knowledge and love for the sport ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Edited by Bearfoot
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

He must be doing something right for the amount of people bitching bout him,fair play I say ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, mud said:

He must be doing something right for the amount of people bitching bout him,fair play I say ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Got a lot of his books not a bad read to be fair.... but the man obviously put the game in front of the dog and was out a lot meeting people and watching dogs fair play to him I say ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปย making money on your experiences ainโ€™t a bad thing.... probably made a few quid better than skinning and gutting rabbits for ยฃ2/ยฃ3 ago ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ canโ€™t fault him lol

Edited by Crackers
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, mud said:

People only bitch when someone doing something they arenโ€™t ๐Ÿคฃ

• Thanks 1

Can't understand anyone crabbing man,dog or book....nowhere does he assume expert status or imply the dog was a world beater.It was nothing more than the tale of a man and his dog.Never saw the dog run or met the man ,but that's irrelevant...it is what it is...a book...to be read and enjoyed as such.Dont get why a man/dog gets pulled down ,can only assume it's jealousy....no matter what he put the miles ,time and graft into both dog and book and should be congratulated on it.By the way I'm not one of JDs superfans,I own several of his books and I've said before on here ,some of the content put us in a bad light...ย 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, northern lad said:

Can't understand anyone crabbing man,dog or book....nowhere does he assume expert status or imply the dog was a world beater.It was nothing more than the tale of a man and his dog.Never saw the dog run or met the man ,but that's irrelevant...it is what it is...a book...to be read and enjoyed as such.Dont get why a man/dog gets pulled down ,can only assume it's jealousy....no matter what he put the miles ,time and graft into both dog and book and should be congratulated on it.By the way I'm not one of JDs superfans,I own several of his books and I've said before on here ,some of the content put us in a bad light...ย 

Fact is the man put the hours and graft in to do what heโ€™s done simple as that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป No other way of putting itย 

I wish I could spell and write a book,Iโ€™d be doing one myselfย 

20 minutes ago, mud said:

I wish I could spell and write a book,Iโ€™d be doing one myselfย 

What on ๐Ÿคฃย 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Crackers said:

What on ๐Ÿคฃย 

๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t know yet I know ude want a signed copy tho ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Just now, mud said:

๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t know yet I know ude want a signed copy tho ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I wouldnโ€™t want your signature im

a star ๐ŸŒŸ already ๐Ÿ˜‚

11 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Turbo bikes or ever green forests ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

11 minutes ago, Crackers said:

I wouldnโ€™t want your signature im

a star ๐ŸŒŸ already ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ

Darcy carry's tales and gossips more than a fish wife the mans a wanker, he writes a few books and becomes aย legend ๐Ÿคฎ

• Like 2
  • Haha 2