SCOOBY

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing i should of made clear is the dog no matter how good he was had an owner that thought the world of him and who put the dog in situations were he could be the best he could be. We have all ha

ive no idea how good scooby was but at least he was out there doing it unlike most of the idiots and shitstirrers on this site

There ain't half some knobs on this forum...f**k me why do folk bother crabbing/knocking a fellas dog what was obviously capable of doing a bit..the dog probably killed more gear than the majority of

I’ve been lucky enough to see these dogs  do things I couldn’t believe dogs to act to single a buck in herd pre ban of course and then be able to still run a hare and catch rabbits and then go all the way to the big game very versatile dogs 

btw chaps I’m only having a joke if I can’t dig out my mates dogs what else can I do because my dogs are shite 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 29 October 2012 at 21:32, stabba said:

how many of you actually saw the scooby dog put a shift in??..if you did then that qualify's you to have a say on the dog...if you didnt..then you can guess the rest.

Good post  stab a all those that picked and read the book seen him run in the reading fecking delusional there's no one perfect masterpiece of a jukel they don't exist. atb bill

On 30 October 2012 at 19:48, FUJI said:

Wilf some of these lot would have us believe they never blank when they travel to hunt lol...if they haven't then they ain't been too many times? ?

Well fa me it's a list one in three outings we draw a black travelling has it his we usually get lucky back on doorstep travelling back. That theway of creatures feeding habits times differ rom one spot to another .ha bing ta remember all this knowledge gleaned over many seasons his difficult .atb bill