PUPS FTAO SNOOPDOG/ROBERTO M/OPTIMUS

your doing a fine job on the pups steve .there looking well mate ..lets hope the lads who get them give them a fair crack of the whip.and a chance they deserve.two of the pups stand out for me.the cream pup with the strong head and of course the one that has got razors markings and colour .lol..in the right hands and brought on correctly with a bit of luck chucked in they have as much chance as any of other well bred stuff about ..good luck with them steve and the lads that get them..

thank,s snoop there should be a couple going down the road think the razor look alike might be staying with me look,s racey as well but still might change again there all cracker,s think i,m keeping two there a well healthy looking litter might keep the black and tan or one of the solid blues in no rush then i have a few lad,s just waiting to pic there,s thank,s again snoop :thumbs:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another thread we get it you got pups :laugh:

your doing a fine job on the pups steve .there looking well mate ..lets hope the lads who get them give them a fair crack of the whip.and a chance they deserve.two of the pups stand out for me.the cre

ANY IDEAS WHAT I THINK I LIKE THE LOOK OF 4WEEK,S OLD ON MONDAY NIGHT

your doing a fine job on the pups steve .there looking well mate ..lets hope the lads who get them give them a fair crack of the whip.and a chance they deserve.two of the pups stand out for me.the cream pup with the strong head and of course the one that has got razors markings and colour .lol..in the right hands and brought on correctly with a bit of luck chucked in they have as much chance as any of other well bred stuff about ..good luck with them steve and the lads that get them..

:thumbs: defo steve they're all crackers wouldn't like to pick one lol alb mate

blackie,,,optimas changed his mind,,,as he,s hearing pure whippets are the proper hare killers now ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: on htl

blackie what size is razor,,,as iam thinking putting the crush dog to him in few years ( her being, harkiller, monkey loser lol ),,,i like him,,,but she not that big,thou what his size?????

pups look well looked after stevie boy,,one photo per day is enough :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

you have no chance razor to good to line them straight liner,s :tongue2::laugh::thumbs:

:thumbs: defo steve they're all crackers wouldn't like to pick one lol alb mate

got to give it a bash that pup like razor also like,s to do a bit of humping snoopdog lol