Started to camo the raider what do you think ? finished

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in two minds whether to have my shroud ,scope and bottle done myself, but I had tape before an it pissed me off with it peeling away in an out of case lol so this time I was thinking about getting

Thanks skot mate, my grandson said it looks like a desert storm gun and promply went out and told his mum that granddad has a desert storm 50cal sniper rifle (I wish) kids eh , you got to love them

He,s called Eathan and he is 7 years old and he can play cod better than me lol atvbmac

Posted Images

Nice jod there may i ask what youve used

Thanks

Hi gareth i dont know what its called but its a cloth camo tape mate and not the one that sticks to its self hope this helps atvbmac

Think i know the stuff thanks

Not a problem bud ill go to the gun shop tomorow and find out exatly what the name of the tape is for you as there are so meny diffrent kinds of camo atvbmac

Looking good I've just got an old stingray think it might be camo in a week lol

Hi bud if you do then get the photos on so we can have a look and take your time when you do, do it bud it makes all the diffrence :thumbs: atvbmac

nice job you done there mate ive just done my rapid 7 using an old pair of realtree trousers! its not perfect but it gets used alot so im sure it will fray here &there but that will add to its character

post-57910-0-23875600-1352226558.jpg

post-57910-0-13078700-1352226585.jpg

nice job you done there mate ive just done my rapid 7 using an old pair of realtree trousers! its not perfect but it gets used alot so im sure it will fray here &there but that will add to its character

Cracking job bud :toast: im going to get one of them key alarms you can get for when you loss your keys and you press the key fob and it beebs so you can find them and atach it to the raider for when i put it down out in the field :thumbs: i think you need to get one to :laugh: atvbmac

I've just finished the s410 mod and sun shade which is looking ok but I've used the duck tape camo and its a bit shinny what did you use on yours looks alot more of a Matt finish wanted to practise with cheaper options before I bought a camo it kit

Hi bud i used the cloth tape its alot better than the shinny tape and dus not reflect back though the scope when you use your lamp as a lot of the shooting i do is at night or early morning and the cloth tape is cheeper at the gun shop where i got mine than the other atvbmac :thumbs:

i used double sided sticky tape on mine and cut a few thin strips off the cloth to tidy any bits i missed i then gave it a spray with water proofing and its doing great mind you im scared to put it down in the woods lol

i used double sided sticky tape on mine and cut a few thin strips off the cloth to tidy any bits i missed i then gave it a spray with water proofing and its doing great mind you im scared to put it down in the woods lol

I know what you meen mate put mine down to answer a call of nature and took me a few seconds to find the rifle when i turned back :laugh: thats when you know when you have dun a good job on it :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: atvbmac