lamping battery packs

how long dose the 10 v 14 amp last with a striker appropriately

and with the blitz

cheers

Lightforce striker and Blitz will use the same amount of energy from a battery lol..they are the same bulb just a slightly larger head on the blitz

Thanks mate dno Wether to get the 22 amp or the 14 amp ill be using the 170 and the 240 on the lithium

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thinking off geting a 22ah

22ah is the same size as a 14ah. i got the 22ah and it has last two nights lamping on one charge. light as a feather too.   honest had to keep checking for the battery when i first took it out

i read on it that it got an 'over charge' protection thingy on it.... at the end of the day, i'd love one!!

buy the 22 mate why save on something that you will get so much more enjoyment out of

is the 22 amp brighter I've seen the 14 amp don't seem that bright my mate told me to go for the 22 amp as there just as bright as the dry sell can any 1 confirm they are cheers Edited by laidlaw22

buy the 22 mate why save on something that you will get so much more enjoyment out of

is the 22 amp brighter I've seen the 14 amp don't seem that bright my mate told me to go for the 22 amp as there just as bright as the dry sell can any 1 confirm they are cheers

its the bulb thats controls the brightness not the battery mate.

is the 22 amp brighter I've seen the 14 amp don't seem that bright my mate told me to go for the 22 amp as there just as bright as the dry sell can any 1 confirm they are cheers

its nothing to do with the bulb mate ive seen the 14 amp lithium battery they ain't no were near as bright as a dry sell the 1 I've seen any way we've. Put the same lamp to a dry sell an its brighter so it's not the bulb mate buh I've heard the 22 amp is brighter I'm not saying they all dim buh the 1 I've seen is that's why I'm trying to find out cheers
  • Like 1

its nothing to do with the bulb mate ive seen the 14 amp lithium battery they ain't no were near as bright as a dry sell the 1 I've seen any way we've. Put the same lamp to a dry sell an its brighter so it's not the bulb mate buh I've heard the 22 amp is brighter I'm not saying they all dim buh the 1 I've seen is that's why I'm trying to find out cheers

the amph of a lithium battery will have no effect on the brightness of the lamp, that is purely down to the combination of lamp and bulb :thumbs:

the amph of a lithium battery will have no effect on the brightness of the lamp, that is purely down to the combination of lamp and bulb :thumbs:

im ganna get the kit mate 170 striker with the 22 amp 295 pound from arther carter in the c.m.w. Is there any cheaper places
  • 3 weeks later...

With a 100watt bulb you will get 2hr 10min's of power..

With a 75watt bulb you will get 3hr 15min's of power..

With a 50watt bulb you will get 4hr 20min's of power.. :thumbs:

Edited by Millet
  • Like 1

With a 100watt bulb you will get 2hr 10min's of power..

With a 75watt bulb you will get 3hr 15min's of power..

With a 50watt bulb you will get 4hr 20min's of power.. :thumbs:

What about a variable power lamp? :laugh: