Swapping of dogs not allowed...

Just wondering why a recent lads thread was taken down for wanting to swap a dog?

What's wrong with it?

I'm always swapping dogs. Swapped a Great Dane doing 5/5 last week for a Micro Ferret which doesn't need working with a collar on.

Hoping to swap my daughter for a coursing bred dog this week.

Also got a 100% lamp dog here that doesn't run the beam or retrieve, he's 18 months old and does everything single handed. He's sired 12 litters. I will swap him for a set of darts to help me with my next hobby :thumbs:

Gaz

• Like 1

its got to be young kids surly . ,its just like swapping marbels they see no difference , , the dog just a new toy for a while then they get bored ,, or realise thgey need to be fed and exersised .or its the wrong coulor :laugh:

• Like 4

facebook is full of them ,swapping dogs for guns ,lamps

I can't see the problem. I'm offering my neighbours shitauahua up for stud to all pure salukis in exchange for a 100w bulb.

It's ludicrous that you have to donate £5 just to sell a dog on this site aswell :whistling:

I can't see the problem. I'm offering my neighbours shitauahua up for stud to all pure salukis in exchange for a 100w bulb.

It's ludicrous that you have to donate £5 just to sell a dog on this site aswell :whistling:

name taken for having a sense of humour :whistling:

:thumbs:

:laugh:

the funny thing is you probably aint joking about being 18 month old and sired 12 litters :laugh:

I am. But I'd bet my house that it has happened somewhere!!!

without a doubt mate :laugh: some people on here really dont have a clue swapping dogs for guns and stuff its madness passing and swapping shit around makes me laugh