English Bull Terriers

2 hours ago, General lee said:

I don’t really understand people’s views on the trials they don’t seem dissimilar to what the Europeans are doing with the Jagds artificial earths to a badger under rules you get a certificate now almost everyone says that is rubbish doesn’t count for anything but when it’s the trials it’s the best thing ever is it rose tinted spectacles looking at the past it is one genuinely better than the other again I’m not knocking the trials I’m sure they were a good day out and a test and I would be a them if they were on today but I genuinely can’t see much of a difference 

your probably right , but all the men who entered dogs at trials , ware proper work dog men , they did both field work  probably a lot more than people today as it was not so against the law ,

• 3 months later...

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a couple of pics, too many, sorry. i owned the brindle bitch. The white dog is my brothers, thunder rock bred and everything a bullie shod be. Both were 100% driven and capable. I know the breed

Without wishing to offend..........why would somebody called " working bull and terrier " be so bothered about " a straighter profile " and importing one " that looks like those " and be calling dogs

Posted this before in another section i know, but here's an e.b.t. x i owned close to thirty years ago now...an absolute b*****d of a dog. I've been around all of the bull and terrier types over the y

Posted Images