English Bull Terriers

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a couple of pics, too many, sorry. i owned the brindle bitch. The white dog is my brothers, thunder rock bred and everything a bullie shod be. Both were 100% driven and capable. I know the breed

Without wishing to offend..........why would somebody called " working bull and terrier " be so bothered about " a straighter profile " and importing one " that looks like those " and be calling dogs

Posted this before in another section i know, but here's an e.b.t. x i owned close to thirty years ago now...an absolute b*****d of a dog. I've been around all of the bull and terrier types over the y

Posted Images

On 30/08/2020 at 04:08, The drover said:

Always intrigues me how them aussie bullies seem ok with other dogs . Then again they are usually ball deep into a pig

Like a lot of pig dogs,ok when out hunting but need to be separated once back home,that's why I always preferred staghounds or bullarabs that get along most of the time.

2 hours ago, The drover said:

Do you keep EBT crossed animals aussie . Seem popular down there ?

No I only ferret these days with the whippets and terrier but the English bull cross staghound is one of the most used dogs on pigs here.The English bull terries have always been more popular as crosses for pigs than pits as they don't try and fight the boars and get into trouble.I've heard of a few pure pits being drowned by big pigs also.

4 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

No I only ferret these days with the whippets and terrier but the English bull cross staghound is one of the most used dogs on pigs here.The English bull terries have always been more popular as crosses for pigs than pits as they don't try and fight the boars and get into trouble.I've heard of a few pure pits being drowned by big pigs also.

Thanks ?

• Like 1