English Bull Terriers

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a couple of pics, too many, sorry. i owned the brindle bitch. The white dog is my brothers, thunder rock bred and everything a bullie shod be. Both were 100% driven and capable. I know the breed

Without wishing to offend..........why would somebody called " working bull and terrier " be so bothered about " a straighter profile " and importing one " that looks like those " and be calling dogs

Posted this before in another section i know, but here's an e.b.t. x i owned close to thirty years ago now...an absolute b*****d of a dog. I've been around all of the bull and terrier types over the y

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Jeep? When I was 16 and worked on one quality was shocking big bundle of wires an scotch blocks  behind rear bumper , collected the mud then pulled the wiring down ?

Oh its a car I honestly thought he was asking if I had relations wi a Pakistan lady before 

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Jeep? When I was 16 and worked on one quality was shocking big bundle of wires an scotch blocks  behind rear bumper , collected the mud then pulled the wiring down ?

I could build something better than a Mahindra in my shed.I like the idea of a simple 4wd but it is 2020 lol.

3 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Plenty of old toyotas an landrovers out there ?

I've always had Toyota Hilux utes,I bought an old one for $4000 and sold it for $4000 8 years later,still running perfectly.I only sold it to get a later model Hilux 4wd to get to spots easier.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Without wishing to sound impolite i will never know why people allow little dogs like that to get so heavy its a massive strain on their joints.

I toatly agree with you gnasher.

I can't understand it. 

The usual reasons, over feeding the wrong type of food, to many "treats, and lazy owners.

Shame really, he would be a lot happier with half the weight, and a longer life span.

Atb j 

• Like 1