English Bull Terriers

Friend of mine ad a ebt was good with people but nothing else then one day for no reason it grabbed his niece in front of of her mum and nan they both tried to get it off her and after what they said felt like ages they did and they had to have police to come destroy it as no one dared go near it the thing was massive , but a time bomb 

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a couple of pics, too many, sorry. i owned the brindle bitch. The white dog is my brothers, thunder rock bred and everything a bullie shod be. Both were 100% driven and capable. I know the breed

Without wishing to offend..........why would somebody called " working bull and terrier " be so bothered about " a straighter profile " and importing one " that looks like those " and be calling dogs

Posted this before in another section i know, but here's an e.b.t. x i owned close to thirty years ago now...an absolute b*****d of a dog. I've been around all of the bull and terrier types over the y

Posted Images

On 06/08/2020 at 21:28, Loton Moocher said:

The mrs is hell. Bent wanting one of them things ffs if i aint got enough on me plate with to nutty beddys and a f1 doin her best to kill them ? The e b terriers are tidy tho in they ? ? 

Tidy at what

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Some are not fugly  looking things with the over exaggerated roman nose , 

sooner have a old fashioned cross with a staff . 

Eh i not into them by all accounts there stubborn things and id have a job getting one to ground or even working a bush ? Lol i stick to beddys to old to change now anyway lol

Had a couple many years ago.A standard and a minature and known a couple of other lads that had them and not one of them had a solid temperament.Any breed that are known to regularly kill their own pups aint quite right in the head.

My dog Bosun, about 1985.

Loved this dog, he had a really good nose, was an ok ratter and good at the end of a dig, he wasn't afraid of the dark nor anything in front of him..!!

I did a lot with him but only because i was mad keen and he was what i had available.

Sommat about the breed though, that aint quite right...

Would i recommend one as a worker, or own another, not on your nelly.

2015-11-24 21.16.38.jpg

I had 4, 3 pures and one with pit and staff in it, the 3 pures went to heaven rather swiftly, retarded fukin yokes, the half E/B X pit/staff was a game lady, only way I'd have any é bull would be mixed bred.... The pure i found were dodgy mentally and capable of turning on folk at times, I went in for a pint to get out of the rain one time with a pure bred bitch, I visited the toilet and the owner went to take my empty glass, the bitch went nuts defending my seat, I ran out and she stopped immediately, but she was a coward under it all... Most were i found

• Like 1
11 hours ago, downsouth said:

Had a couple many years ago.A standard and a minature and known a couple of other lads that had them and not one of them had a solid temperament.Any breed that are known to regularly kill their own pups aint quite right in the head.

I've heard of quite a few killing their own pups,all the owners thought it was due to jealousy and I'm inclined to agree,they are an extremely jealous breed.

41 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

the half E/B X pit/staff was a game lady

I had a black brindle bitch of this cross 20 years ago,a great,loyal protection dog and good with other animals.She would escape though and go on dog killing sprees in the neighbourhood ,causing me great grief so had to PTS at 5.