English Bull Terriers

Them EBT's on the first or second page are possibly the nicest looking EB's iv seen, wasnt so keen on the breed but seeing them shows how powerful they can be!

Y does every thread get ruined by some jealous idiot? Anyone who says sumert bad about sumert so good has to look at them self!

Credit when its due! Lovely dogs!!

• Like 3

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a couple of pics, too many, sorry. i owned the brindle bitch. The white dog is my brothers, thunder rock bred and everything a bullie shod be. Both were 100% driven and capable. I know the breed

Without wishing to offend..........why would somebody called " working bull and terrier " be so bothered about " a straighter profile " and importing one " that looks like those " and be calling dogs

Posted this before in another section i know, but here's an e.b.t. x i owned close to thirty years ago now...an absolute b*****d of a dog. I've been around all of the bull and terrier types over the y

Posted Images

So far, I've met alot of pleasant folks through this forum, I do like this place. Only thing I noticed is that sometimes in some threads people assume that if you don't post up photos of the dogs working that that automatically means that they must not work or be worth a damn, haha. I don't come on these forums to try and impress or prove anything to total strangers, I come to this place to share enthusiasm about my dogs and to enjoy reading stories about others' dogs and experiences as well. I know my dogs' worth, that's why I feed 'em and scoop their shat every day.

• Like 8

So far, I've met alot of pleasant folks through this forum, I do like this place. Only thing I noticed is that sometimes in some threads people assume that if you don't post up photos of the dogs working that that automatically means that they must not work or be worth a damn, haha. I don't come on these forums to try and impress or prove anything to total strangers, I come to this place to share enthusiasm about my dogs and to enjoy reading stories about others' dogs and experiences as well. I know my dogs' worth, that's why I feed 'em and scoop their shat every day.

Its true that no pictures doesnt mean you dont hunt, but it sure helps folks get a better idea of what your talking about. We live in the USA where we have the ability to hunt in ways many folks on here can not. They enjoy our pics, and since its all legal....why not post some?

Im hoping to see lots of pics of your EBTs working, just to know that there are still some actually being used. Way too often folks on the WWW do most their hunting on the computer, and in their imaginations...so you can understand folks being a little skeptical. If your gonna get on the WWW you better have thick skin, or little to hide, IMO.

Take care.

• Like 1

Enfield-20121027-01547.jpg

DSC_0031-1.jpg

Purely from looks alone as far as Ebt,s go thats about as good specimen as ive seen ............Also,unlike some of these idiots who like to lay down with their camera pointing up and have the dog pulling forward and stretched out so it looks lean......this is just a normal picture taken of the dog standing at ease....and it still looks good...........you can make almost any piece of shit dog look good in a photograph with the right angle etc................id like to see that dog totally stripped right out i reckon theres probably a good soild base there.........very nice looking animal :thumbs:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

As for the ability of mine and my brothers animals its probably obvious seeing as were uk based you wont see any posts from us displaying hunting ability. All I can say is they are capable animals physically and have plenty of drive. I quite like the fact not many use them, and arnt over produced to the detriment of the breed. The show world does have alot to answer for but there are goodens out there imo

• Like 2